Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 4 August 2008

i forgot

O4O8O8 - Elliot's 18th Birthday.
O4O8O8 - Sandhya's 17th Birthday.
O5O8O8 - Karena's 17th Birthday.
O6O8O8 - Kivi's 15th Birthday.
O7O8O9 - Jessica's 17th Birthday.

A note to Julie Pham: I LOVE YOU =) you sweet little thing!

It's funny. It's funny how trivial things aren't as significant as they were before. When we were children, every day, every minute, every second of our lives we seem to get excited over the simplest things. We get all exhilarated over the craziest times. We would laugh at the most dumbest thing, thinking there's always tomorrow to explore. And when something happens, we would fuss over it and make the best of it, hoping the moment to last forever and that only the happiest moment to live in our memories, to be reflected on when we're bigger. Of course, we don't plan for that to happen. It just occurs naturally. I guess, you can say that's the gift of innocence and naivety. Children sure bring joy to the world. Not only to parents, but to those that reminiscent due to their presence. Childhood seem to be the only time in our lives when we can be purely bliss from what ever we do, and yet we don't know that until it's gone. I believe that for one to live a full life, one should have no regrets when they are alive. It's fascinating how quick the years can go bye with just a glimpse. In one breathe, education is done. In a blink of an eye, you're living on your pension and contemplating on three-quarters of your life. The other quarter would be for you to relax for the rest of your years, or going through the worst hardships in your life. Either way, its life. I came across a book about immortality. A professor said that death wouldn't be a limit anymore, that life can exceed past the boundaries. I find it wrong. No, it's not wrong to wish to live longer, but it's just wrong to not die at all. I mean, to live in a world with no dead people, and only continuous births, our world will crumble due to the overwhelming, rapid growth of the world's population. Anyways, that's not the point of my blog today. As I type this blog, I think back to my childhood. How ignorantly bliss I was. I guess the saying : ignorance is bliss, can be correct to a certain degree. Now, as we get older, the petty issues that matters most, in our childhood, seem to diminish its value as we grow. Whether with intelligence, experience, knowledge or wisdom we gain more responsibilities, more major issues to worry about. Gradually, we seem to don't have time to think of the trivial things anymore. That's okay. Today, I seem to dislike the sentence 'I forgot' because it makes me thing of how people can just forget things just like that. It just makes me think about my childhood memories. I ponder if I would 'forget' things that made me happy the most when I get older. I'm not that old yet, so I wouldn't say I'm mature because people that say they are mature can actually be the immature ones. I'm on the road to maturity, I just hope I won't lose that little girl that's inside of me. That's all I have to say today. By the way, thanks to all of those that remembered about today. Here's a message to you all: I cherish you. I hope that means something to you. I laugh at myself. Sometimes, I wonder if I mean anything in your life. I hope I at least have a place in your life, because you'll always be part of my life, like my childhood memories. I know our bonds may be turning to thread, but it's still there. It will be thin eventually, but it will always be there. I hope and believe it to be so, I hope you do too. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIOT AND SANDHYA!

PS.To be honest, I haven't seen Sandhya in YEARS but I remember that she's a couple of hours older than me =).
PSS. Bash Jeffrey W. up next time I see him for FORGETTING!

No comments: