Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 24 August 2008

english surprise

18O8O8 - Andy's 17th Birthday.
19O8O8 - Maria's 16th Birthday.
20O8O8 - Nathan's 17th Birthday.
21O8O8 - Christian's 17th Birthday.

On Friday, period 8, we had a surprise party for Mrs. Paniku, our English teacher. Mr. Mckenzie and Mrs. Anastacio helped us with the party, so THANK YOU! Oh yeah, Thomas, Peter and Loreen helped collect the money in order for the party to occur in the first place, so THANK YOU guys.

Mrs. Paniku sure had a huge surprise, with balloons and poppers everywhere. We watched a video that Eric, and co. made, while Jenny did the editing. It was a pretty funny video and Mrs. get to keep it. We got her a bouquet of lilies and a gift voucher. We had a chocolate cake and a strawberry cheese cake, which was delicious! Katrina, Shain and Peter gave a speech to Mrs. while Mrs. gave a speech back to us. She sure appreciated the surprise and all. And damn, She sure is young! She's only turning twenty-seven (I think?). Of course, she doesn't look that old but she's so mature!

Anyways, we had a group photo and ate our cake. Overall, it was a fun afternoon =). Of course, the afternoon couldn't just end like that, hence a balloon fight occurred! I got my first hit by Kelly, then Sarina, then Danny and so forth LOL! We all get to grab a balloon, or two, home. May I comment on how lovely and pretty the way the serviettes were packaged, and it was all done by Loreen! She sure is talented with decorative activities.

Later in the afternoon I saw Binh, a four-year-old ex-Canley student! She used to be my bus partner, since we went the same way home. Boy, it sure was great to see her again. It's been almost years since I last talked to her, the most recent time that I saw her was when I was on the bus, in the morning, with Anna and she tapped my shoulder before she left the bus, so that doesn't really count as seeing her again. Anyways, she moved universities, so now I'll barely even see her again! Oh wells, at least I have her number =) so that's okay! Anyways, I better go do my maths homework now... LOL!

Overall, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. PANIKU!

PS. I'm so annoyed that I'm capped =.= ARGHHHHHHHHH!
PSS. I think Titan's present is lost in the mail =.= or that 'company' just stuffed up my order!
PSS. Stupid msn! It's going off and on!

No comments: