Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 27 August 2008

VOTE FOR PRIME MINISTER!

26O8O8 - David Chiv's 17th Birthday.

Guess why I'm typing this blog in red. I'm angry. You know why? Because I'm capped! It can be pretty frustrating when your MSN and net isn't really working properly when you have a pile of stuff to do on the net, and no, I'm not talking about playing online games and stuff LOL! Anyways, let's forget that! This blog is DEFINITELY not about voting for prime minister LOL! I mean, there's still like ... a couple of years left! WOOT WOOT! Anyways, no I'll be talking about the elections for SRC of year 12. WOW! Only one year left! Time pass so fast doesn't it? LOL! I admire those people that tried for SRC! It sure was a hard choice for everyone! I think in a couple of weeks, we'll be voting for Captain. Mitchel has his own campaign, how amazing is that?! Anyways, yes and no that we get to miss out maths. Yes, because it means that our homework wouldn't be due STRAIGHT away and no because we'll miss a lesson and it'll be harder to learn about the topic with only a couple of weeks left. *sigh* Mrs Wardman JUST have to leave on vacation JUST before our exams start, doesn't she? You know what's so stupid? I'm on my old MSN right now but the thing is, I actually deleted the program, so now I don't know how to go to it, though pop-ups of people signing into the MSN appears, so the only thing is I can talk to the people who just signs in, so people that didn't JUST sign in, talk to me? I'm not a very good conversationalist when I'm by myself LOL!

PS. We are going to have a 2 hour strike next Tuesday - yumcha anyones? LOL!

No comments: