Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 7 September 2008

drink to celebrate

O7O9O8 - Christopher's 17th Birthday.

Yesterday, Titan invited me to a friend's birthday, called Khan. When we got there, it was a bit awkward since I didn't know anyone. We offered to help with the cooking, so we helped cook spring rolls. Khan's female cousin is also called Khan. I guess it's a unisex name =).

Anyways, I actually ate a squid! Something with tentacles xO! It wasn't nice but at least I faced my fear of tentacles xO! Anyways, Kanh's friends came over at about 4 PM. There was George, Jason, Vinh, Alfred, Michael and Adam. I tried to lighten up the mood by telling lame jokes, but it didn't really work. Oh wells xD! Everyone was drinking beer, so I had a bottle myself =). It wasn't bad, but I think it's a bit too bitter for me, but I still drank most of it anyways because I didn't want to waste it. MWAHAHAHA I spiked Titan's drink with a little bit of beer ROFLS! But, at least was only beer, and that I spiked it and not other people spiked it xP. But it was stil bad of me. My breath smelt of beer and I started to panic because I was scared that my mum would find out. George was nice to give us chewing gum, so I don't smell like beer nymore. Michael was the most drunk out of all of us! Adam had to look after him. We had some cake and played different card games. George helped me with the game 'six.' He was good at bullshit as well!

Titan, Kanh and I walked back to Titan's house to give Titan's mum some of the BBQ food. THANK YOU TITAN for your jumper, because it kept me really warm xD. Oh yeah, they had a white maltese called Lucky =). It was so cute, but it got my clothes dirty. Well, it's my fault for holding the dog when it was wet from the rain.

Anyways, we went to the moon festival and watched the fireworks. We played a spinning ride and I saw David there lols. I threw my hands up and screamed xD hahaha! It was fun! For the first time, I didn't feel scared! Michael, Titan and Kanh (female) felt dizzy from the ride LOL! But they got better. Anyways, we went our separate ways, and went home. What a night!

No comments: