Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 30 April 2008

slow and steady wins the race

3OO4O8 - Fianna's 16th Birthday.

Today was Cross Country so we only had lessons for half the day. David handed out the awards for participating in the 'World's Greatest Shave' so now I can use it in my job interviews. I think I'm doing to try out for Maccas with My Linh, if I'm going to be THAT desperate.

Me and Annie.

Anyways, I'm so happy today. Do you know why? I'll tell you why. I cam 4th in the Cross Country!!! Can you believe that?! I mean it's the best position I've ever been in. Maybe not exactly the best time (20:16) but the best position in high school! But I actually don't know if this is really my best because many people didn't try this year, especially the people that are really good.Three examples are Zhuyu, Wattey and Annie Ha. They were the top 3 last year. Anyways, when I began the race I wasn't thinking of winning or anything, I just kept it steady. I try not to be under pressure by other people running pass me. I think I've developed this calmness from this TVB series I'm watching, which is called 'A Journey called Life,' and the male protagonist does training for the marathon and he talks how you should be calm and keep it at your own pace,etc. HaHaHa! I can't believe I'm actually listening to a drama LOL! Anyways, it did work for me! That's the point isn't it? I wasn't even expecting that I would come 4th. I'm also happy because I've actually jogged for 3/4 of the whole length (approx. 3KM). Anyways, Allan and Eric was walking for their heat so they encouraged me to continue because we were all about to finish. So we all ran to the end together =). In the end, Parkes still came last/fourth. Oh wells. Lennox won the whole thing this year. It was Lennox, Bonham, Horsley then Parkes. Later on, we saw lisa G. coming and I called out to her. A second later, she trips in front of the rest of the school. I felt guilty and Eric accused me of jinxing her. I didn't mean to xO!!! Anyways, she's okay so that's a good thing =). WHAT A SURPRISE! Kelly came 2nd! She was training with Minhky and Danny this holidays! I wish I trained with them. It's actually quite good for me to get 20 something minutes when I haven't even trained for it. I'm so proud of her, as well as surprise! Danny can 1st and Minhky came 2nd. Tracey, which is Kelly's little sister, came 1st for her age. Kelly said she didn't even do anything in the holidays. This proves that she just has natural talent. Good for her =D! Minh said that it runs in the family. I think so too =D! Anyways, Minhky was going deaf from Jenny, Annie and I, but mostly Annie.

Annie's braids, by Bich =).

AND Bich does really nice braids. She did Annie's hair and it was really nice, except it might have been a bit too loose because it fell out in the end... or maybe Annie was just moving too much? Who knows xD! We sang the birthday song a couple times because there were some people's birthday today, and we sang extra loud to Fianna since she was close to us ROFLS! How embarrassing for her LOL! OH YEAH! Christina gave me 'Coffee Prince' and I'm so eager to watch it except... it's in manderine so I'm kind of having a hard time understanding rofls! Who cares xD!

Fianna the birthday girl!

PS. I now owe Zhuyu $1.OO because I bet that she would run, just like last year.
PSS. Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Fianna =D!!!

No comments: