Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 24 April 2008

good ole times

24O4O8 - David Chen's 17th Birthday.

'Friendship lasts forever, never does it die;
True friends stay together and never say goodbye.'

That is completely true. If they were really your friend, no matter how far the distance is, no matter how much the clock ticked, no matter the future holds for both of you, you will still be friends until the very end.


Alice and I at the Vietnamese Restaurant!

Today, my mum and I went to book an appointment for taking my Ls test (DKT) and it's on Monday. It's going to clash with Allen's girlfriend's birthday party but there's nothing much I can do about it. I just hope that I'll be there still xO! Anyways, after booking a time, that is appropriate for both my mum and I (my mum has to go because she's the referee/witness) Alice called and told me that she's near Cabramatta and that she'll be meeting up with me. She'll be leaving tomorrow. What a shame xO! I'll be missing her! We walked around Cabramatta and ate at this Vietnamese restaurant and chatted away. She used to live in Sydney, from my primary, but she left to Perth, Espearance, in year 5. I still remember how she used to be shorter than me, about Rowena's height, but now she's about my height (Rowena's almost my height too! Keyword: almost!)! Anyways, it rained afterwards. I wonder if that's suppose to symbolise something ...

No comments: