Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 22 April 2008

head aches + cold showers

Tiresome. I am tiresome. Not bored, even though I partially am, not sick, even though I've just recovered and maybe relapsing again, I'm not even angry, even though I'm still irritated by the fact that I was excluded by something great. Every night, up until 4 in the morning. I couldn't even sleep the whole day today. The shower isn't really helping either since it only provide me cool water to bathe myself in =.= and considering I've just recovered, I DON'T think I want to go back to that state again. Hence, I am slightly 'forced' to wash my hair in the sink, hoping that this will reduce the chances of my getting sick again. I don't think I've mentioned how much I HATED the cold. I despise it. I think that's the only think I've hated so much. Ironically, my birthday is in Winter. Oh, the irony. My life's a joke.

Anyways, I'll just update what has happened me this pass week. Titan and Kelly came over and we played around with Harry Potter the board game, and played with the makeup. It was extreme, I tell you. Radical! Hysterical! Unbelievable! My mum just laughed at us whole-heartedly at our attempts of changing the makeup statement with our own bare sweat, blood and tears. Obviously, not physically. But you know what I mean, right? Anyways, we watched 'She's the Man' afterwards and we almost finished it when they had to leave. May I comment on Kelly's spectacular attempt in persuading her mother to come over to my house. Quite spontaneous and contradicting actually, when you think about it carefully. Quite hilarious too, to some degree. Anyways, I went to Linh's house the other day to lend some help so that their cousin can move in more comfortably since his host, which is their sister, is going to go to Vietnam for a while to stay with her husband while he works. The sisters told me about a Japanese friend that their cousin made friends with. My Linh thinks he's good looking with a premature look, while Linh just classified him as 'cute.' Still good to hear! HAHAHA! After that? Nothing. Nana. Zilch. Zero. Goose egg. And you get my drift. Temporarily, I am suffering from a mild headache so if I missed anything else, then it's your loss. Hey mans, it's not like I have to say every single detail into this right? and you pretty much know how it went anyways so all those trivial details can be for me to know and YOU to not find out =). Ciao!

PS. Jenny and I were talking about her future. It got a bit out of hand ... in a good way of course! I went overboard with my imaginations xD! How can I not?! Jenny marrying a French man, having a mixed race child - part Chinese, part French. That will be oh so COOL! I wish I can be the god mother, or god aunt or god something xD! It'll be a long way but I'll wait xD!!

No comments: