Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 27 April 2008

it's EMO time !!!

26O4O8 - Lisa L.'s 16th Birthday.

Hey, hey! It's Saturday!

Minhky the birthday boy!

No it's not, but it was yesterday! It was also Minhky's birthday/Emo party, and boy was it fun! Well, beside the fact that I got a bit teary from the BBQ steam and smelling like steam once I got home, everything was great! I met knew people like Ray, Kylie, Samuel and Adam. They were all musicians (guitarists) and they all got talent!

People playing their guitars.
Kelly happily playing the guitar xD!

Anyways, we had some trouble with the BBQ and Chrissy and
Stiffy were doing most of the cooking. THANK YOU CHRISSY AND STIFFY! Poor girls, they were getting all teary from the steam. Besides Minhky's brother, Minhkoi, I think the rest of the boys can't really cook that well. Majority of the food that the cooked were burnt. I hope we don't get cancer (knock on wood)!

Chrissy BBQing.

Anyways, I think Peter D1 looked most like an Emo compared to t
he rest of us =). he only thing out of place was his hair, which is orangey-blond. Thi called herself a slut rather than an Emo ROFLS! Silly Thi xP!

Thi and I being Emos xP!

TWe had fun playing around with wii, singstar, mario and guitar hero (I think?). Kim and Thi were having the time of their lives with the singstar ROFLS! They were practically screaming their LUNGS out! We had to block out ears in case we become deaf. Linda and Cindy were decorating the lollies with mash mellows, but we just threw the lollies into the BBQ ROFLS! Majority of the time we were hitting the people around the BBQ rather than throwing it in the BBQ... oopsies ^.^'! Linda, Jenny and Cindy were having fun smashing the ice into smaller pieces ROFLS! Mitchell came for a visit and I learnt that even lollies have some part of animal in them =O! Jonathon and his friends came by and they were going to Anthony W.'s house, which was near by. Matthew told Linda and I that tutor was on this Tuesdsay T_T! How sad! Anyways, Minhky and Peter D2 drank this concoction that we made. It had lemonade, coke, lollies, BBQ and tomato sauce, lettuce, capsicum and corn in it ROFLS! Minhky actually didn't mind drinking it. Later on, we were playing with ice, seeing who can last the longest holding the ice and Peter D2 lost xP! Thomas tried to make us lose by asking us to hand him stuff, but it didn't work. Peter was suppose to drink the concoction again but no one was looking so in the end, he didn't drink it. FINALLY! Cindy T. came =)! Of course, Minhky would've been disappointed if she didn't come!

Cindy and Minhky =].

Stiffy, Cindy and Thomas playing with sparks.

We were playing with sparks and playing with the basketball. I wish I was taller, so I can dunk the ball! Ray and Daryll became the victim when people placed the cup somewhere on their bodies while they try to hit it off with an arrow (it's a fake arrow of course, like those toy ones rofls!). The cake was in the shape of the number '16' and it was chocolate xD - Jenny's favourite flavor ROFLS! Damn! We should've had a food fight!

Minhky's 16th birthday cake!

We were all cheering for Minhky to kiss Cindy. Of course, he eventually did, but only some of us managed to see it because we knew Minhky was shy. Anyways, Danny found a cat, which was orange, white and brown. It's not a stray since it is clean, smelt nice and Danny saw it before near his house so he assumes that it's one of his neighbors. We think it's ill because it has a round thing inside of it. Aww! Poor kitty! Anyways, we fed it food and water, so it hanged around the place for a little while. We also saw a black cat but it went off before we can even get a closer look at it. We assume that it's the orange cat's friend =).

Danny and the kitty.

Jenny, Thi, Cindy and Chrissy.

Thily came by later that night while we were still playing with sparks. Chiv, Ray and Peter D2 went to the convenience store to buy more things for the party. Some of us had some wine because one of Minhkoi's friend gave Minhky a bottle of wine for his birthday. It tasted nice at first, but it began to taste weird so I gave the rest to Chiv. We had a bonfire-like time near the BBQ. Kylie, Cindy, Kit, Kim, Samuel and Ray were playing songs and singing. It was really cool because they were really good. ROFLMAOS! Samuel was really good at making up songs with Ray because it's so funny and cool! Fianna, Cindy V., Peter D1, Danny and I played fluffy bunny/chubby wubby with marsh mellow. Since there was only one packet of marsh mellow, endurance was the next method to see who can last the longest. I lost first because I couldn't handle the taste of the marsh mellows liquidizing in my mouth. EUGH! Danny lost next and then I don't know what happened afterward. Fianna seems to be pretty good at the game, so I assume it was either her or Peter D1 that won. Cindy started eating hers ROFLS! Minhky opened his presents, which reminds me - I need to get him a birthday present xO! I forgot to give him that picture too! I've printed it out already, I just forgot to give it to him. DAMN! I went home at about 9:30 PM and they were just about to order pizza and garlic bread ROFLS! It was a fun day =).

PS. It was good to see Chrissy again since she left for Fairvale in the pursuit of her own dreams.
PSS. There were 4 Cindys that night! Cindy Y. , Cindy T. , Cindy H. and Cindy V. ROFLS!

No comments: