Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 13 April 2008

welcome, my holidays

Well, well, well. Guess what I did today for the first day of the holidays of term 1? Well, technically, it's still part of the school weekends but since the next day after the weekends is the start of the holidays, I'd say it's still the holidays. ANYWAYS! Titan and I met up with Zak and his friend, Luu (which is actually a guy I've seen a couple of time, because he is Lisa G.'s friend, but I never got introduced to him before). We walked all the way to the temple at Canley Vale, across the station, to watch Zak and the other people practice their lion dances and do Shaolin. We were introduced to Zak's mates and was told a bit about each by Zak. The lion was cute, especially when it blinked and the tail ROFLS! Titan and I went to the convenient store and the aquarium. I wanted to buy some fish for Mrs. Rogers but I just remembered that it's the holidays now and that I don't know how to look after the fish long enough to give it to her. Titan was criticizing the fish and how they were stained and dotted. I felt embarrassed because there was a customer next to us. Titan, that girl =_=. Anyways, we found a dead fish. What a shame! It was such a cool fish too because it had such beautiful fins *sigh*. I gave it to the people behind the counter since it's already in a plastic container. Strangely enough, the water was yellow. I assume that it's been dead for quite a while already. What kind of service is that?! Oh yeah! I paid my respects at the temple. Stupidly, Titan and I wasted a bunch of matches just to try and lit the incent (or however you spell it) for me to pray to the temple but there was actually already another candle outside to do that. I was a bit confused since this was the FIRST time I've ever prayed in the temple with those things. I've donated $2 to the temple =). I felt good ROFLS! Anyways, Zak and I were encouraging Titan towards one of Zak's mate *nudge nudge**wink wink* BUT, of course, they have to go through me if they want to get close to her GRR!! Anyways, Zak and Luu walked us home. Well, Zak walked us half way because he had to go soon to perform at a Lebanese wedding. How cool is that?! So Luu walked us all the way to Titan's house even though he had to go tutor a kid himself. So, I thank him for that. Although, he DID step on my shoe and kept hitting on our heads. GRR! Oh wells, we all had fun chasing each other around and hitting each other LOL! Anyways, at Titan's house we talked, we ate, we fooled around. OMG! She put make up on me and it was shocking O______O! She made me a clown! Likewise with her. ROFLS! Of course man! It's payback LOL! That's about for today. So much for the first day of the holidays xD!

PS. I think I saw a primary school mate, and I think he recognised me too but we didn't say hi or anything. Oh wells. I didn't know he went to Shaolin like Zak, but I guess it's not a surprise that I didn't know. Afterall, it WAS the first time I've seen him in AGES!

PSS. I feel like listening to the song 'Crushed' by Rosette (I think that's the artist? LOL!).

No comments: