Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 11 April 2008

misconception

O9O4O8 - Christina Tu's 16th Birthday.
O9O4O8 - Daryll's 16th Birthday.

Failure
is evident through my work, my life, my beliefs. Many sad things have happened during the previous month and the present month. Why do boys deny the obvious? Do they really think they can avoid the inevitable via their sweet nothings and groundless statements? I hope karma gets them back. But now I doubt if there is anything such things like karma. I mean, people with the kindest, nicest and almost purest heart has been suffered through what I believe they don't deserve. I'd like to mention my friend Titan. That kind girl, she is one of the kindest and most naive people you will ever meet. A friend worth having. In saying that, how can I just look at her when she's staring back at me with those pained, empty eyes of hers. I feel like doing something for her, just to ease the pain. Something, anything! Phu. The cause of her misery. The cause of her grief, her sorrow. Yes, he was an obedient boyfriend when it lasted, and yes, his feelings may be true at the time being, but the fact that he lied and denied that is unacceptable. How can he do that to Titan after about a year worth of pain and joy together? Like Titan said, can he get any more low? If I was Helen, I'd watch out for him. If he can do that to Titan, I'm sure that he'll eventually hurt her as well. At first I didn't like Helen from what I heard, but then overall, the situation and the aftermath is all caused by Phu, the culprit, the heartbreaker, the liar. A girl like Titan doesn't deserve this. Why does she have to go through such grief. Yes, she may have her faults in relationships, but she has changed. Isn't it good enough to allow her some happiness with a not so shameful ending? Is there really karma in this world? A miracle? If there is, I hope it will come to Titan and Phu soon. Karma to Phu and a miracle to Titan.

Now that is off my chest, I'd like to say how I'm just passing my grades in school. Passing does not suffice anymore. I need to more. Be better, WAY better. My goal isn't just passing now, it's getting top marks. I just need to try harder.

Another thing, people out there. You should be careful about the concept of friends. You may treat them like friends and think they ARE your friends doesn't mean they have mutual feelings as well. You shouldn't have your hopes up too high, you're just going to fall in the end when it doesn't go your way and so far in life, life ISN'T fair.

Lisa G and I was talking the other day about our English stories (I still can't believe Lisa L beat me! xO! 11 - 9! I'm so beating her next time). She said how it's better for Mrs. Paniku to mark us a bit more lenient before marking harder as the year continues. She thinks it will encourage us to work harder because if we find out that we failed the first time, it might discourage us because we might think we will fail again and hence, bad performance. I can see her point of view however, I believe Mrs. Paniku is trying to mark us harder to that the next time we do it again, we can avoid those silly mistakes as much as possible and hence, getting better marks. I guess we shouldn't be disheartened, like what Mrs. Paniku said, afterall it IS our first story of the year only. I still have to worry about that gothic story I have to write about for Extension English. I don't know how I'm going to survive next time since we're going to be watching horror/gothic movies T__T. I seriously can't handle horror movies!

No comments: