Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 6 April 2008

Laughing Stock

O2O4O8 - Jeffrey's 16th Birthday.

HAHAHA! It's April! Can you believe it? Of course, this will mean the end of one season and the start of another. No offense but I actually don't like Autumn. MY asthma attacks are the worse in this season due to dusts and small particles, etc. You can't blame me! I'm Asthmatic. Also, the weather of Autumn is horrible I tell you. HORRIBLE! I mean, cold in the morning then hot in the afternoon. No wonder people get sick easily in Autumn. I don't like Winter either even though my birthday is in Winter. I just don't like the cold. You can't do much in Winter, and I get cold easily. I prefer Summer, no matter how hot is is. Spring is okay I guess. People get hay fever in Spring, but I don't think I do, so it's okay for me. As I was saying, April's here and being extra gullible on the first day of April is no exception. You don't know how many times I've been tried by the most obvious pranks there were on April Fools Day.For example, I was walking pass My Linh when she stated: "Fiona, your pants is on fire." Stupidly, I looked down to see that my pants was perfectly fine and fire-free. I slammed My Linh's ass as a punishment. Shain also tricked the class about him leaving to Bossley High. Almost the whole class believed him. I need to complain. This coming Tuesday, from years 7-10, they had the day off due to the teachers' stop-work meeting. The seniors had o stay back however, after their assessments the year 12s get to go home straight after. From 11:00AM the year 11s, which includes me, have to stay at school until 2:27PM, which is when we leave. How unjust is that?! How unfair is that?! That's really unfair! Anyways, besides that I've been piled up with heaps of assignments to finished off. I've finished of most of my assignments but I still have maths, extension english, chemistry and a maths topic test to finish off the following week. *sigh* I guess it's right, seniors don't have holidays until the HSC is over. On the contrary, instead of wish the holidays to come early, I wish it will lag a bit because I have assignments to finish off in the holidays, and tests to do afterwards so I have to study in the holidays as well. So much work to do! But I do hope to go to Taronga Zoo with my friends, get my liscence and find a job. I don't know if I'll be able to manage it all but hopefully I will. Anyways, I don't know how I'm going to survive with a capped computer! I've wasted it all on watching 'My Lucky Star' which is a pretty good series. The story line is quite good and the series quite funny! Jimmy Lin is so cute (even if he is 34/35 years of age) xDD !!! I wish I can buy the series instead so I can watch it anytime. I need to remind my mum to buy new batteries for the control of the DVD player. I watched 'My Sassy Girl' and it's really funny and cute! It was so cute that I couldn't stop going 'aww!' Anyways, that's about it.

PS. Bich and Titan! I still can't believed you signed us up for ASX without me knowing! And now, the game is like 1/3 through and we haven't even started buying OR selling shares yet! I don't know if we're even allowed to start our account anymore. ZOMG =.=!

No comments: