Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 14 April 2008

Bring It On !

Can you believe it?! It HAILED yesterday! ZOMG! Okay, okay. So it wasn't raining earlier in the morning. In fact, the weather was quite nice!

My cousin, Marina, and I went shopping at Bondi Junction. Well, more like she was shopping and I was helping her choose the clothes. I practically had to drag her away from the shops ROFLS! Anyways, it started to rain when we drove to the dance building. Marina and I were talking about our situation and how I kept saying how it would be her fault that we're late and etc. In the end, it was my mistake. We weren't late because the lessons doesn't start until 2:00PM. I thought it started at 1:30PM because my cousin kept on mentioning that time.

Anyways after the lessons, my cousin drove me home. Then, my mum drove me to the 'Bring It On' festival. I saw Cindy, Stephanie, kelly, Minh, Karmen, Shirley, Shirley, Lisa, Anna, Cindy, Julius and Luu all volunteering to help out with the festival. I regret not signing up. It's just that on the same day when people signed up for it, it was my friend's birthday party so I couldn't go. What a shame. Oh wells. Anyways, first I tried to look for Cindy Tan but I couldn't find her so I helped Kelly and Minh sell the drink 'Rhinos'. Let me tell you, it tasted really REALLY weird. And I mean it in a bad way. Later, when they finished, we all went to the stage to watch people perform. I wasn't allowed backstage because I wasn't part of the crew but luckily, kelly was with me (excluding the fact that there was a fence between us). The volunteers went and got signatures. I wish I had a pend and paper with me *sigh*. They were giving out freebies as well but I couldn't be bothered getting them. I made a friend called Mark, which is actually Cindy Tan's friend. It actually HAILED later on and they had to stop the concert because it started flooding. The water was FREEZING COLD! xO! I know because I was wearing thongs T_T! How stupid of me. But how am I suppose to know that it was going to flood into they shelter! Hence, the the whole thing kind of stopped. I knew 13 was a bad luck number. It was the 13th of April on Sunday! Anyways, Mark and I helped out with the stuff even though neither of us were volunteers. That's okay. I didn't mind, but a thank you would've sufficed =/. Oh wells. I'm planning to volunteer next year! Cindy's mother was nice enough to drive Julius and I home. Julius lived close to Cindy anyways. What a tiring day.

PS. STUPID FOOD STORE! I ordered a chicken swish (or whatever it is) and I saw it on the board for $3.50 but when it's done, they said it was $6.50, so I asked Julius to help pay for me. Now I owe him $2.50. Damn, I should have asked my mum for a bit more money *sigh*.

No comments: