Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 6 April 2008

ready, steady, COOK!

Linh and Anthony came over to my house today because I asked Anthony to help rent a movie for me since I lost my card. He lost his way to my house so he went to Linh's house to ask for directions. LOL! Anthony and I walked Linh home before we went to Cabramatta to that video shop, where Kenny is actually working at (the one in year 12). Unbelievable. We took a while to pick a horror movie because I didn't want to watching something that scary. We chose between 'Boogeyman 2' and 'Unrest.' We decided to go with 'Unrest' with support of Kenny's tastes. Annie was supposed to watch it with me but she couldn't because she had too much assignments to do herself, so Anthony watched it with me instead since he didn't have anything else to do and I needed someone to accompany me. The movie what creepy, and I got kind of scared... okay, fine, REALLY scared =_='. What?! I can't handle horror movies T___T I still don't understand why we're learning about the Gothic genre in the first place. Part of the year 11 Extension English criteria I guess *sigh*. Then I got hungry and I decided to cook something. Somehow, it led to cooking rice, then Anthony helping me cook rice, then he made congee instead of rice, then me cooking the additional side dishes, which contained fried eggs, mince meat and buttered carrots. I actually liked the carrots at that time because I couldn't taste the carrot flavour but Anthony said I destroyed the nutrients. Oh wells. I need to thank Anthony for helping me out with the cooking. It wasn't so bad. Compared to my first EVER meal, that I cooked for my mum, this is actually ain't bad. My mum came home and Anthony and her started talking in chinese and laughing. O__O! Friend + mum = laughing = not right. LOL! Oh wells. Then my mum and I argued about ghosts, soul and psychological feelings etc. Anthony had to go home so I walked him to the bus stop and waited for the bus until it came. I went home and did my work =). That's all, there isn't any more.

1 comment:

Rayfy said...

^_^ u still blog. Haha, cooL!

Too bad you still choose to avoid paragraph breaks. LOL