Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 7 December 2007

read my fortune!

This week was quite .. unexpecting .. to the point that i expected it. Okay, so I'm contradicting myself at the moment but I guess I will be the only one to understand what that line means. Hms.. let me see.. this is how my schedule went so far:
  • Tuesday: Donated blood - received a shock when the nurse pulled it out. She asked me if it hurts and I assumed it was in the progress of pulling it out .. or has already pulled it out.. so I replied with a no. As I was thinking to myself how painless it was to pull it out, compared to putting the needle in, a few seconds later the nursed pulled the needle out, causing me to squeak. Upon hearing this, my friends, that donated blood with me, laughed at me. The was really unexpecting. Later that night, we had a family dinner at the city to celebrate my cousin's birthday (mentioned in the previous blog) and we had quite a feast. I managed to eat quite a lot and drink quite a lot of tea so I wouldn't faint and have the energy the next day to do the chemistry test, which was in the morning.
  • Wednesday, I began to have some abdominal pain and was feeling light headed. My mum asked me if I wanted to stay home, but I was slightly eager to do the chemistry test to get it over and done with, as well as the english assignment. keyword: slightly, But my body was just too weak. Then this boy insulted me, whether he knew it or not, and caused me to get quite mad. Seeing as I was already light headed and worried about the chemistry test, I then had an asthma attack. My asthma attacks usually occurs in Autumn, and it was mild as well. I was sent home, unable to do the test. Thanks to Annie, she managed to stay with me as long as possible and i regret making her worry and late to class (but to be honest i didn't think she wasn't THAT eager to go to class anyones, after all we finished year 10 but we still have to go to school as 11th graders.. can you believe that?! who would want to go to class for that?? But I do regret missing out on biology class that day) Kelly was nice enough to check on me as well, so thank you to both of you!! =)
  • Thursday, I did the chemistry test and managed to get 20 out of 30 .. I just hope I got enough marks for me to be in Mrs. Rogers class T___T I was quite pissed about the last page because we were to name the molecules and I managed to get all the second part of the name right, but not the first part. Mrs. Rogers, who was marking my test, was about to give me 2 1/2 marks, at least, but Mrs. Bremet, the teacher I DON'T want as a chemistry teacher next year, said that there shouldn't be any 1/2 marks and etc. so I was given a 0 on the last page .. how sad is that?! Then I watched my friend, at the hairdressers getting her hair done. She changed her hair to curls and she looks quite cute/pretty in it. It made her looks like a wawa LOL! She was getting ready for the PATS formal. I was invited too but I couldn't be bothered and I didn't have the money. I prefer to save it up for the up coming holidays instead xD .Then my friend waited with me for my bus, such a nice guy LOL! and I was kind of choking on my food because i was hungrily chowing down my chicken thigh hahaha! I was starving after all! Then I went to tutor later. Thank GOD I don't have tutor tomorrow because that means I can watch 'I Dream' on rollercoaster HAHAHA! After all, I am a child at heart =) , but I'll be having it on Sunday to revise on the maths test we were going to do on Monday .. by next week .. on Friday, I will be finished school!
But what interested me the most today was the love fortune my friend, Karen, told me about. She was fiddling with the playing cards and reading off of them to Anna, Sarina and I. For me I asked:
  1. Am i still not over this person?
  2. Will this person and I like each other in the future?
  3. Will i get married to my soul mate?
  4. Should I give this person a chance?
  5. Will I get another boyfriend before I graduate from high school?
Of course I'm not going to tell you the answers to those questions. It's for me to know, and YOU to NEVER find out! ... well .. maybe not NEVER but if you ask me nice enough .. with cherry on top .. I might consider telling you if you're really that interested LOL!

I feel like making a musical to fund raise for OUR year 12 formal ... like the movie 'high school musical.' Now wouldn't that be interesting? And it would be a nice memory to remember too! It would be fun, wouldn't it? xDD

No comments: