Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 19 December 2007

before you leave

Today was the 17th of December. We went to the city that day since Jenny requested this. We agreed to go because she was leaving the next day. At 10 something o'clock, Christopher, William, Maylina, Cathleen, Jenny, Shain and I were waiting for our train. Minh, Kelly and Annie, and some other people, were suppose to be there with us but they had their excuses. We all wished that more people came because like that saying goes : the more the merrier.

When we arrived at the city, Townhall, it wasn't even 11 o'clock yet and the movie wasn't going to start until 2 o'clock, so we went walking around. We went to Kinokuniya and Maylina, Cathleen, Shain and William bought something from there. It was until then did i realise that William had a craze with Spiderman. Being as nice as I am *cough* I climbed some bookshelves to get a Spiderman book for him. Unsure if he should get it or not, I continuously told him to get the book since he seemed so eager to get it. In the end, he did =). A funny moment occurred when Chris asked 'Can we go now?' and was about to walk across the street when the cars started to move. He said he wanted to walk since the cars weren't moving a few minutes ago. LOL xD

We then went down to the QVB sttaion and Shain bought a game, which I forgot what, that included some kind of comic magazine... I think? Jenny was nice enough to pay a tie for me at Tie Rack because I wanted to buy a tie for my Cousin's christmas/birthday present but I didn't have enough money.


Let's all pose =3

They're sitting on a ball >.<

Market City was our next destination. We ate there and waited for Maylina and Cathleen to come back from their shopping at Cotton On and other shops. I heard that while I was at the toilet, William accidentally sneezed out his meat from his kebab.. eww!! xO!! Luckily I finished the meal before they told me about that incident. Jenny and I shared a meal since I didn't bring that much money that day. When we leaving the area, I saw Jeffrey with his girlfriend =) we greeted each other and left.

Finally, it was almost time for the movie to start so we made our way to Imax cinema to was Beowulf. The ticket was $18.00 and we get 3D glasses. But of course, we had to return them after the movie. The line was quite long, so thank god we went there early enough to be near the start of the line. There is a picture of me with my glasses, and 5 other pair of glasses, so it looked like I was a 10-eyes girl. LOL! The story line wasn't that good, the movie was scary so Chris and I were freaked out. I screamed at some parts, while he jumped. I screamed a bit too much that people were telling me to shut up ^__^' LOL! But I'm pretty sure Maylina was screaming with me hahaha! AND the ending SUCKED! So, I'm warning you now : DO NOT WATCH BEOWULF. The movie lasted for about 2 hours, which was a good thing .. I guess.


Me being a 10-eyes girl!


Jenny, Me, Maylina, Cathleen

For the next 3 hours, we had more fun walking around the city and taking pictures than watching the Beowulf movie. We went to the Ferris wheel and took pictures, then to the sand park, where I stacked it, over and over again and instead of helping me up they kept on laughing at me! We took pictures at the blocks too and around the poles. We were about to walk all the way to Darling Harbour when we realised how long the walk will be. Hence, we went back to Capitol Square so Maylina can buy her speakers, and then we took a train from Townhall to Circular Quay. William and I wen to the wrong platform so we had to walk to the other station. Luckily, we made it in time because the train was there when we got to the other platform. We took pictures at the Opera House and at the Botanic Gardens. Finally, we decided to go home because it was getting late and most of our curfews were before sunset, which is around 8:30 PM. William went off at Fairfield station, while the rest of us went off at Cabramatta station, at about 8:15 PM. We bid our goodbyes, hugs and etc to Jenny before we went our separate ways.


They're sitting infront of the Opera House =) I made them sit like that =p

We're peeing in public xD

Chris and Shain impersonation of the statue ;D

The head of the statue disappeared ^_^'

William, Chris, Maylina, Me, Cathleen, Shain.


CHRISTMAS TREE behind them =)

That day was one of my most fun, memorable and tiring days I've ever had in my life so far. =) Annie and Jenny would be gone to another country by now, so I wish them a safe trip, and an enjoyable vacation. And I hope they won't follow strangers xD !!!!

No comments: