Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 16 December 2007

a week's memories

Kaching Kaching! this whole week, from Monday to Sunday, has been quite exciting for me. After all, it's the last week of being a 10th grader! Well .. let me recall all the events that happened within this week ...
  • Monday - Nothing much happened much, besides the maths test we had to do to decide if we should do 2 unit maths or not. Also, I received an award for participating 'aggressively' in street hockey, as well as Chi-Sing, which is quite hilarious.
  • Tuesday - We played handball, for grade sport, and unfortunately, I got power walking as my grade sport next year. That pissed me off so I complained to Mr. Nguyen and he said he'll try to change it so I'll get my 2nd or 3rd choice but he can't give me my first choice, which was tennis. How sad =/. Jenny discovered something that she doesn't want to know.
  • Wednesday - I found out I had Mrs. Rogers for the chemistry class! Woot Woot! I was so happy! Then later, I found out I failed the maths test .. what a bommer. I had a small talk with me because he also failed the maths test and I was wondering how he was going to go through with it, and I asked him since he is in my Biology class. Annie and I were talking about things on the net, the other day, and now it's over =) which is a good thing. I am utterly HAPPY for ANNIE and DANNY. Good for them =) They are an official couple now! Later on, Linh, My Linh, Linda and I went to the 'Lone Star' to eat =D and it was quite nice. We had a brownie desert and it was really nice! There was a layer of brownies, then a layer of hot chocolate, then a layer of vanilla ice cream and then the top layer was whipped cream with sprinkles .. *drools* The food was quite nice, though the services was okay (that was what Linda thought anyways') and Linda drove us, and she's only 17! How lucky! We also get to see her boyfriend, and we went to her house and saw her dog, and we went to the hospital to visit her grandma. I hope she'll recover soon =( . The toilet's lights were kind of stuffed up so it was a bit scary going to the toilet there. Note: I owe Linh $10.00
  • Thursday - we had the picnic and I arrived late because I was having a morning shower. Hence, Titan and I got into a fight and I was quite upset on the bus but Kelly talked to me and I was fine. Then, Kelly and I mocked Danny and Annie, who were sitting slightly across us. It was quite funny actually, we had heaps of fun. When we got to the place, it was still raining so it was quite sad a the start of the picnic, but we all decided to make the best of it so, by the end of the day we were having quite a lot of fun. Maybe not as much fun as we would've had when it was sunny, but what the heck, we tried our best to make the best of it. People were still going to the lake even though it was raining. Later, Linh, Anthony, Raymond and I went shopping. It was mostly Anthony and I that needed to do the shopping since I had to buy a present for my Secret Santa (which was quite hard since I got David and he was a freaken rich guy!) I tried buying him a shirt but the nice ones weren't in his size, or a movie or music album but he could've just downloaded from the net. Same goes with the games. So, in Target, I saw this plushie speaker thing that you can use for your I-pod or something, so I bought it for him since I knew he had an I-pod and etc. I forced Anthony and Raymond to 'try out the dresses' for me since Anthony wanted to buy a dress for his really really good friend, which obviously, is a girl, and it was quite hilarious when one of the little boys commented on how, I quote: 'a boy is wearing a dress.' In the end, Anthony bought this jacket, which was white with skulls and bows and cute etcs. I was slightly upset since I wanted to buy that jacket. In the end, he told Linh to tell me to try it on, and it was GORGEOUS! Oh wells, he bought it for his friend instead. We also had some fun at 'Toys R Us' and Anthony shouted me lunch. Hahaha! I was about to make him buy me the MOST expensive food there is, but since I am so nice, I just told him to order me this other meal, which seemed to be the cheapest food on the list. LOLS! What a day, we were all tired from walking around and all.
  • Friday - We only had the first 2 periods, which was Business Studies for me, and we were mostly playing for most of the time. Then, we rehearsed for the formal .. but it was more like we were allocated into our seats. We received our SC results and school year reports. My marks weren't so bad but I thought I could've done better. But, what the heck, I've tried enough =) . Then I went to talk to Mrs Best (head of maths staff room) about the class and how I really wanted to do it and then I went to Mrs MacCallum about the volunteer work. We did our Secret Santa at recess and I received this small chocolate coloured bear and a 'Dora the Explorer' money box. I named the small bear ' Chocolate' (implying on the fur colour). I've upset Kelly for taking her bag and making her late for her birthday shopping for Nathan, and I am sorry for that. I didn't mean that to happen. But I'm proud of her, David, Antony, Jessica, Kit, and Loyee for performing at the year 10 graduation formal, as well as the other group of people who played the instrumental version of 'Tears in Heaven.' Kelly, and the others, played 'It's too Late' by Evermore, which was really REALLY cool!! Later, Danny, Annie and I went to eat at 'Pho 54' and I eagerly tried to make Danny be 'romantic to Annie (if that even made sense) and I managed to see them having 2 straws in the same cup of coconut juice. It was so ADORABLE! I went to Linh's house afterward. Now, I'm addicted to 'Ai Ni' by Cyndi Wang because of the dance My Linh and Linh were dancing to. It was so cute!!!!!!!! Linh said she'll teach me how to dance. We're going to train for the cross country and go swimming together too, with some other people as well! =) I also want to thank Brenda for the christmas card and the cookie she gave me. It was delicious and it was very nice of her to do that too! Thank you, Brenda!
  • Saturday - Since I slept at about 4.30 AM the previous night, I woke up at about 4 or 5 PM but I couldn't be bothered to wake up until 6 o'clock. I had maccas for dinner (I know, it's unhealthy). My mother could've be bothered to make me dinner, sadly enough. I watched the movie 'clueless' and did the same old stuff that I would do on weekends. I watched the first episode of 'Hana Kimi,' the Japanese version, and then I skimmed through the rest of the episodes. I'm still going to watch it, though.
  • Sunday - Went to Tae Kwon Do at Yagoona with Kevin by train, and I can only watch them do it for 2 hours and something minutes. I get to meet Wilson and Anh. I couldn't do much since I needed my mother's permission since I'm younger than 18. Kevin and I took a train to Cabramatta, but it was the wrong train and after Burwood, Kevin told us we weren't going the right way. He blamed it on the snail and the talk about anime. I blamed it on our lack of concentration. We stopped at the Croydon's Station and checked the time table. Unfortunately, there weren't any trains that go straight to Cabramatta, and the place was emptry, literally, with only 3 other people with us. Seeing I was cold, Kevin was nice enough to lend me his Tae Kwon Do shirt, which I'm going to wash before I give it back to him. We took the train to Lidcombe, then back to Cabramatta. Kevin went to a restaurant, since his family was having dinner somewhere with an Aunt (he lives down my street). I was starving when I got into the car. My mum gave me sushi to eat. Then I watched 'The Santa Claus 2' and it was so sweet. =) Then I gave a call to Jenny to check about tomorrow's outing. And that was how my week was.

No comments: