Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 8 December 2007

sweetest candy

Today our friend Katty took a flight to America for her holidays. I hope she enjoys herself. She wasn't the only one that traveled before school even ended yet. Lisa Luu also went overseas, to Vietnam, just this Tuesday. How sad. I'm happy for them to enjoy their holidays quite quickly and that they are able to go overseas. Most of my friends, from my group, are going overseas in the holiday ... *sigh* i guess we won't be able to celebrate Christmas together at the Carol Domain .. maybe I can ask my cousins William and Marina and her boyfriend, Edward, to go instead LOL! Like a cousins' outing LOL!xD but oh wells. After all, this year seems to be the last year to enjoy ourselves before we permanently live in the library, for 2 years, to prepare and study for the HSC. Oh wells, I hope they'll take care and have heaps of fun! =D

I still email to Lisa and she tells us how she's doing and etc. =D Kim and I, who just went to Japan a few weeks ago to be educated there for about a month, talked and I saw her school uniform. It's ADORABLE! It's so cute like anime school uniform! But poor Kim, she's starting her exams next week O______o and I thought they would be on holidays .. oh wells, I guess different education schedule =) . WOOT WOOT! I only have a week left before i finish school as well! =D And I just need to do the maths test and then I will almost have no more school, keyword: ALMOST.

Anyways, I guess today Annie helped me figure out some things and I'm grateful for that so I thank you Annie if you read this LOL =). Katty gave me 1/2 of a candy cane today at the last period. She couldn't give me a full one since she ate most of them already, but that's okay =D although it was small .. it was the sweetest candy I've ever tasted. It tasted like .. a closer friend ... or a new beginning (as what Annie had said before). So i really appreciated that candy cane. Oh, and I hope Katty's alright since there was a thunderstorm just this afternoon. I swear .. this weather has gone BONKERS because it keeps on changing!! And after the thunderstorm stop and the sun kind of came out... it looked as though it never rained just a few minutes ago. I feel like I've forgotten to mention something .. but it's okay =) I'll type it out another day =D

PS. I am oh SOOOO happy for KATTY AND DANNY =D they make such a cute couple and I would say, to some point, they suit each other quite well and should deserve each other. I am also happy for Lisa. G with her love life hahaha!!

No comments: