Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 17 December 2007

hate to like you

Lately, I have been bothered with something after a couple of days ago. What is the possibility of liking someone that, you know, is definitely not for you? Out of 10, it rangers through 7-9 people that aren't your significant half. But there's not harm in trying, right? I mean, just because, the chances of lasting forever and the promises made will be kept forever, at least, they would last temporarily right? And, it the experience that matters most right? I, for one, don't like to take that chance most of the time. This year is an obvious muck up for me. So much things had happened that I don't even know where to begin, and my 'love' issues are also part of those troublesome woes of mine. I am not going to go any further than that. Though, lately, I am slightly confused and quite afraid to find out why. Sadly enough, I've already broken my heart once this year, I do not wish for it to repeat again. That person and I are still friends, although most of my friends are saying we shouldn't after the way he treated me. At times, I agree, but I prefer to keep a friend than to make another enemy. Having another enemy will just make the world more sadder than it already is. So should I just let my heart run freely and just stop denying myself, or should I just ignore this, since I know this won't lead to anything positive for me. This is all too confusing to me.

2 comments:

Rayfy said...

Hmm... very interesting ^_^ Your monologue is so well constructed, for a moment, I thought I was listening to a monologue from Desperate Housewives/Greys Anatomy/and/or/ Sex and the City... lol.... you have a potential career going along there.

just another story said...

hahaha i'll thank you for that compliment but it's just me randomly ranting about something xD