Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 2 December 2007

gumbie +

Accidents happen all the time, especially with me since I'm such a gumbie. But .. what can i say? I guess I let mine stupidity get the best of me. It all started ...

A girl, called Fiona W., was playing with Phillip's rubics cube, in biology, when David called out to Fiona to pass the ball. Fiona said it was Phillip's, assuming that David thought it belonged to her. David said he knew, so he asked Fiona to chuck the rubics cube to him. Fiona obliged to his request and hence, the cause of the accident. Due to her light throw, it bounced on the grade's science genius: Mousawi. The rubics cube then broked afterwards. Shocked, Fiona ran to Mousawi to see if she caused any brain damages. Because of this, the teacher lectured Fiona about throwing things in class and hence, Fiona got quite upset for breaking Phillip's rubics cube and hurting Mousawi. She redeemed herself by buying Phillip another rubics cube. Although it was mostly her fault, she was slightly annoyed when another girl (we shall name her Miss.X) pointed out to the teacher that it was Fiona when Fiona was already putting her hand up to admit her actions. She was also annoyed when Miss.X kept on making remarks about the accident. Fiona and Miss.X didn't have a liking toward one another due to past experiences. Fiona didn't like Miss.X due to the said person's attitude and behaviour. Then just today, Fiona went to Vincent's birthday party, as well as Kelly and Jackie. After Fiona told Jackie about the incident, Jackie explained to Fiona about Miss.X's behaviour. He said that Miss.X broke Phillip's rubics cube earlier and had bought him another one, and then Fiona came along and broke the one that Miss.X bought him. After hearing this, Fiona understood about Miss.X's behaviour but still disliked her. The End.


Oh wells! What can be done. As the saying goes : let bygones be bygones.
Vincent's party was pretty fun. I get to meet his cousins and relatives and made friends with them. We played bullrush and tackle, as well as push up poker too! Vincent received quite a lot of presents, which reminds me. Kelly and I still owe him presents =) after all, it's not fair to go to a birthday party, eat all the food and play their games without giving them a birthday present. At first it was awkward and strange ... but it got heaps better in the end =) Today was a fun day and the birthday cake was really pretty and DELICIOUS!!! it had mango in it .. and I LOVE mangoes!! xDD anything with mango in it is good!! =DD so ,,,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY 17th VINCENT!!!


It was also my cousin's , William, birthday on the 15th of November, so ...


Happy BELATED 31st BIRTHDAY WILLIAM!

No comments: