Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 9 December 2007

night talker

Have you ever tried talking on the phone, in the middle of the night for a couple of hours, just before the sun rises? Well, I have. Actually, first i was on the net, going on bebo and looking at blogs until about 3.30 am in the morning. I just couldn't sleep. So, once i got into bed, I called a friend of mine, called Anthony, and he seemed to just woken up from his sleep, himself, for no particular reason. He said : "good timing." I supposed so LOL! and we talked and talked and talked! Actually Anthony did most of the talking and I just listened and laughed at him. Then my mum woke up to go to the toilet, and she heard my talking (after all, our rooms are next to each other). She asked me about it and I kind of said i white lie. After all, there is a saying that goes like this: What they don't know won't hurt them. I mean she is trying to sleep so why worry her for. She'll just think too much about it when there's really not much to it. I also lied that my friend's name was 'Antonia' ... which is a girl's name. She would freak if she knew i was talking to a guy so early in the morning. But there really isn't anything between us LOL! I swear, Anthony is such a funny guy to talk to. He's so strange and funny and you don't really need to talk since he does most of the talking for you LOL!! But i guess he got tired after a couple of hours so he went to sleep before. I don't blame him since I called him first, so yeah. AND he had tae kwon do later that day. I actually wasted about 50 bucks worth of calls on him. But that's okay, I had $150 credit to use within the month since my mum told me to change the plan to turbo recharge plan .. or something like that. But not to worry, I still have 76 dollars and something cents left to spend on the next 3 weeks before the month ends. =) *sigh* We finished talking at about 5 o'clock in the morning... and sadly enough, I could hear the birds chirping. It was nice and all.. but I don't think that would be a sound you would want to hear when you're trying to sleep. Later today, i woke up at about 5 o'clock pm and had pizza for lunch and dinner. I know, it's unhealthy. But lately, my mum's been feeling unwell and I'm not that much of a cook so yeah =) I kind of stuffed up the order as well and almost got my friend, Jenny, in trouble when she was working there ^_______^' I'm so silly and goofy! I want to work there as well, at the pizza hut store that Jenny, Becky, Sandra and Anna was working at. Or, at cotton on at Liverpool. I'm going to hunt down a job in the holidays, and maybe do some voluntary work. =) Wish me luck!

4 comments:

piinksnow said...

oo .. somethings going on here .. xDD do i really need to go tomorrow huhs ? *nudge nudge*
=)

s2 LynnieEe

just another story said...

you're imagining too much linh, there's nothing going on! come tomorrow

piinksnow said...

hahahaa lies already .. xDD
do do do ..
*thinks .. *
should i really ?

s2 LynnieEe

*nudge nudge wink wink*

just another story said...

rofls make your own blog linh LOL!!