Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 19 May 2008

weekend mayhem

14O5O8 - Kelly's 16th Birthday.
15O5O8 - Eric's 16th Birthday.

Saturday - I went to Linh's house for the day and they were cleaning stuff out of the garage. I helped a bit buy putting clothes into the bags and cutting off the buttons and stuffing the bags of clothes into the clothes bin, next to the Homeware warehouse, just around the corner. Linh and Auntie were laughing at me because I was struggling to shove the bag it. Hey! It wasn't my fault that the bin was almost full! Anyways, we went back and I decided that it was getting too cold and I went inside to watch some T.V and fed the fish xD!! Linh asked me to feed the cat some food too. Almost, I attempted to catch the kitten ... but failed miserably T__T! It's so agile! Anyways, we had dinner and their cousin was getting sick; Linh was sick already. The whole family was gradually getting sick. I think I got sick from Linh xO! Oh wells! Anyways, I won't be swimming tomorrow ... OH YEAH! I have Cross Country carnival tomorrow. Just to skip English, I'd do almost ANYTHING! Keyword: almost. Anyways, I played some Maple Story on My Linh's computer. That night, when I left, I decided to download the game myself. It actually didn't take that long, surprisingly enough. The rest of the night I played MS and met a guy and almost got married on it LOL! He was a nice guy anyways. Oh wells. Due to circumstances, like time zone, I highly doubt I will be able to see him again *sigh*.

Sunday - Today started out a bit crap. My cousin was kind of giving me a lecture in the car. I felt that I had no need to say anything and she took it as a sign that I'm in a disagreeable mood. Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't. I just felt like I didn't want to talk at that time. I was contemplating deeply in my head, along with some profanities ... Anyways, after the stretching for dance class, I was okay again but I started to have some cramps. It was okay. Anyways, it was fun but we didn't sweat as much as usual. We went to Edward's house later and we did some exercise. LOL! Seeing my cousin doing weights is funny ROFLMAOS! *coughcough* Anyways, we went to pick up Auntie up from Mahjong and then we went home. That's about my day.

PS. I did a practice maths test today. OMG! I died big time mans! I seriously need to study my ASS off xO!!!
PSS. Trash is being an ignorant bastard blinded by his stupidity. This is evident due to his childish and immature behaviour online. Who does he think he is? Trying to 'virtually' ruin Titan's reputation. I don't think so buddy! He better watch out. He thinks that my warnings are groundless statements. AS IF! I just couldn't be bothered with filthy trash like him at the moment. He's not WORTH my time.He better be ready for me! GRRR!!!

No comments: