Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 14 May 2008

COLOURS in a black & white world

Can you really identify a person as good or as evil due to their actions. Some people just see the blacks and whites of the world, they see only the truths and the lies but not many actually willing to scrutinize for the reason behind it all. Robinhood. Can you really call him a bad guy? Majority of us will say no because he's doing a good thing - stealing from the rich bastards and giving it to the ones that needs it most and will appreciate it more. A minority of people will say that he's stealing. Stealing is stealing. Yes, that is right but the fact that he's doing it for good intentions, it's not as relevant that he's committing a crime. Cheating. Cheating is cheating. There's nothing good about it. However, if it's reasonable that the incident happens the person will be forgiven and maybe, even given a second chance. The army. When they are forced to fight for their country, their people, they will eventually kill the opponent's soldiers. However, killing is bad, it's wrong, but because of the intentions behind it, people see more white that black. Yes, these are the grays in life - a mixture of good and evil. I believe gray isn't the only colour in the world though. Since black and white are like the foundation of colours, it's like the basis for each and every individual. Like cases, there can be crimes committed due to the persona's mentality. Would you call that a gray? You only see the black parts of this case and that the only exception that he's mental. However, that's isn't a white part; it's a different colour. People have both good and bad in them, but it just depends on the person, and the influences around him/her, that leads that person to be more good or more bad. Hence, everyone's a different colour. They may be similar, but not identical. It shows our individuality and uniqueness in our values, personalities and moralities. Besides, being in a black and white world is too boring - colour brings life in the world.

No comments: