Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 10 May 2008

being ambitious =)

Yesterday, after school was fun. I joined Kim, with her photography, and Annie and Peter, as her models, and assisted her in the process. I actually told my mum I was going to Linh's house today but she had tutor and I didn't know that. Seeing that I had spare time, I asked if I could join them and I did. We took pictures around the school and at a park between the school and the station. It was kind of awkward at first with the teachers roaming around and having single shots but everything just fell into place in the end. We were about to trespass into this really ancient, attractive and quiet messy house. Although it was quite obvious that the place wasn't used in years due to the overgrown plants and the debris around the area, though Kim thought it was quite a lovely place to take photos. Annie and Peter were great models and it was okay that they weren't 'professional' because Kim's theme was nature, friendship and happiness. Kim's creativity was blanking out at times, but when she does hit the jackpot her photos were amazing, just amazing. It can be quite tiring but it was worth it in the end! HAHAHA! Kim said she was going to shout us cakes ROFLS! Annie and I left for the library, to wait for her dad, while Kim and Peter walked the over way at Cabramatta. It was nice talking to Annie alone, it's been ages since the last time I've talked to her. We saw Mitchell and his mother, going to the library and back, and we also saw Aaron, who just came back from Parramatta for buying his mother a present for Mothers Day. I feel kind of bad because this year I won't be able to buy my mum anything but I'm in the process of making her a scarf. I'm planning to make it up to her on her birthday. I think I will make a hand-made card for my mum, she likes those type of things - things made from the heart =).

Anyways, below are some of my favourites from Kim's photography:
  • Annie + a clover.
  • Peter contemplating.
  • Annie + Peter = Friendship.
  • The future is temperamental.
  • Last, but not least - Annie + Me + Peter = all in this together =).
PS. Bich finally came back to school. Although her face still looks a bit swollen, she's okay. YAY =DD!
PSS. Peter should seriously be a model, or have some part time job in modeling - he's really good =).

No comments: