Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 28 May 2008

failure to boot

28O5O8 - Peter D. 17th Birthday.
28O5O8 - Tony's 17th Birthday.

Oh sigh. I attempted to donate blood yesterday, only to drown in disappointment when they informed us that the weight has increased to 50 kg. I've been trying to hard to gain weight just to donate blood, the aftermaths was 48kg (including clothes and etc.) and it just wasn't good enough for them. I reasoned that the weight should vary due to different age groups yet they stayed firm. Athena was suffering from the same reason as I was, so neither of us could donate blood. Lisa L. couldn't donate blood either because her hemoglobin was too low - the average was 120, while hers was only 118. So only Julie, Kelvin and Eric managed to donate blood. Julie's one took a while because she had to do another test to see if she really was appropriate to donate blood. I volunteered to wait for Julie and Lisa because they were taking quite a while and it was already home time. This caused me to be late for my dentist appointment and I almost had to pay $50 for being late... AGAIN! My mum was chucking a fit on the phone =.=. I finally got my plates for my top teeth. It felt funny and I was having trouble talking. The dentist said that I had to wear it for about 4 months, day and night, and then another 4 months but only at nigh. However, I have to wear my retainers for another 2 years. It's okay I guess, I mean it's at the back of my teeth, so no one can see it, and I'm getting used to anyways. Afterwards, Vincent and I went to our interviews at Sizzlers and then his uncle took us home while we ate meat lovers pizza in the car. I haven't eaten meat lovers in ages!!!

Today was Peter's birthday and we sang happy birthday to him in ext. English and adv. English LOL! Oh yeah, I failed my biology test T__T! I'm not that bummed out though. I mean, majority of us failed anyways and I thought Mr. Ward photocopying a textbook as our test isn't quite right either. Minhky came first with the test, so good for him =). However, I was quite annoyed when I found out that there were some people cheating in the test. I won't say any names but I just can't believe they would actually do that. They had their textbooks and papers on their laps while they were doing the test. David saw them. In the end, they got pretty high marks too! I can't can't believe it! It's just morally and ethically wrong! Oh wells, I'll just have to study harder for the next test. Anyways, Mitchel, Danny, Katty and I watched Kim and Daryll perform their song again and Katty recorded it down this time. They were planning to put it up on youtube since their performance wasn't 'multicultural' enough to make it to E'Day, or so they say. Same with Peter's group as well. What a shame because they've been rehearsing quite a lot, at recess and lunch. I still can't believe our group made it in. Our group Titan, Tien, Sarina and I are going to sing and dance to 'Kimigasuki' by Trish Thuy Trang, a Vietnamese female singer who can sing English pretty well. Actually, I think majority of her songs are in English.

I don't really feel like a senior but I am forced to take on the responsibilities. Don't get me wrong, I mean being a senior can be pretty good since you get to have your own line at the canteen and other privileges as well. Alternatively, the stress can be quite overwhelming at times. I spent two nights, in a row, sleeping at about 4 in the morning because I was doing my English assignments. I know, I know. That's quite bad of me and that I should try not to procrastinate or allocate my time more better. Easier said that down, easier said that done. I'll try, I'll just try.

PS. The debating team of our school got it pretty hard with such bias people. Jenny thinks they won't be going to the semi-finals anymore. Oh wells, there's always next year right? Just with the HSC going and all that.

No comments: