Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 23 May 2008

birthday strike

22O5O8 - Titan's 16th Birthday.

Yesterday, Titan, Vincent, Kelly and I went to Burwood to eat at Vincent's Uncle's restaurant to celebrate Titan's 16th Birthday. We saw Jason, and his friend Khanh, and we also saw Diana and Tien there as well. Some were going to City while others went to Parramatta. Then we had some trouble with the ticket machine because it ate Kelly's ticket and we had to call the one of the guards to take it back out for us. The food was delicious and quite tasty. Vincent and I had tom yum, Kelly had a seafood and vegetable side dish with rice and Titan had fried rice. Vincent brought us a can of drink each and some lollies as well. Later on, Vincent's Aunt was nice enough to make us a dish of spring rolls for free and it was really delicious! We experienced different ways of eating the spring roll. Later, we went to a shop and attempted to dress Kelly up. She looks cute in the outfit but she felt guilty because she wasn't going to buy anything and that she's just window shopping. Oh wells. I wanted to buy some shirts but I had no money ^__^' LOL!

During the ride back, we took heaps of photos and Kelly and Vincent looked like mushrooms due to their pointy hoodies LOL! Coincidentally, we ALL were wearing jackets with hoodies =). Kelly was trying to sleeping but I kept disturbing her by taking pictures of her. Earlier, while we were waiting for our train, we played around with Kelly's and Vincent's hair LOL! Vincent looks funny at that time =D.

Kelly went to the library later because her friend, Cathy, bought her some excel maths textbooks. How nice of her! So Titan, Vincent and I went to the park. Titan and I were on the see-saw singing our lungs out with different songs that we both know. Anyone that passed the park looked at us weirdly LOL! But it was fun overall. Then Vincent and I played on the see-saw while Titan played on the swings, then we took turns pushing Titan on the swing. Titan 'attempted' to sleep on the see-saw. Then Titan and Vincent hanged around the tree and I took picture of them. In the end, I asked Vincent to walk Titan home, just in case, while I went the other way to tutor. I was late, but not that much. Overall, it was a pretty fun day!

No comments: