Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 11 May 2008

Hungry as a Hippo

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY KIT! (Peter, Kit, Paul, Vincent and Louis).

Here it goes. Kit, Adam, Kim, Kylie, Peter, Kim, Lisa, Ray, David, Shain, Paul, Vincent, Louis, Daryll and I all waited the Cabramatta train staion for Chris, w
hich took about an hour. We were going to celebrate Kit's 16th birthday with a dinner. We missed so many trains and we were all starving! Stupid Chris!!! When we finally took the train, Shain and Peter lost Chris's ticket so he was having a panic attack throughout the whole journey to the city. Anyways, Jason and Kim teased our brains with some riddles. They were:
  1. Brothers and sisters I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who am I? Answer: Your son. (Don't ask how that works because I don't really get it. Chris was explaining to us the answer but it still doesn't make sense).
  2. There are two doors, one leads to heaven and the other leads to hell. There are 2 guards, one for each door. One of them always tell the truth, the other always lies. If you are allowed one question to ask them, what question would you ask them? Answer: Ask which door goes to hell. (Jason explained this and I kind of understand it - They will point to the same door ... or something like that LOL!).
Jason, Kylie and Kim waiting at the buffet.

Anyways, we saw a performance at the Darling Harbor, then we took about 20 minutes to get to Star City from Townhall (Kylie was walking slower than the others because she was wearing boots and Kim and I joined her), and then another 10 - 20 minutes for tables for 17 people LOL! The place was called 'Garden Buffet' and the whole thing cost $35.90/person - EXPENSIVE xO! Hence, even though we were gradually getting full (as in stomach ache full) we still kept on eating! The food was delicious though, majority of it anyways. The boys were playing with their food LOL! The chocolate icecream that came out looked like how shit comes out (if that even make sense) and the boys were joking around about 2 girls and a cup, then it turned to 3 girls and a cup and all those disgusting jokes LOL! Peter had 5 plates! And Kim (Lisa's friend) ate about 4 plates, but not completely finished for each one. WOW! I only had 3 plates, but the food's so less that it looks more like 2 plates. Overall, it was fun. We also had to eat quickly because the place was going to close at 10:30PM.

Titanic: Ray & Daryll ROFLMAOS!!!

Lisa and Shain posing =).

We finished our food and hanged around outside the place, especially on that fake boat. It was photo time =D! We also when to the playground near the harbor and Ray got stuck on those rope thingies. Chris 'demanded' me to get on by repeatedly screaming in my ear. I finally did. The aftermaths? I fell over and got a bruise from the trip. STUPID CHRIS! Kit, Paul, and Louis were doing cool stunts while Daryll and Ray 'attempted' to do stunts LOL! We walked here and there, around the harbor, and then we had to quicken our speed because we didn't want to miss out the last train of the day. We saw a really cool looking car and looks a bit like a limo, except it was bigger. We waited for another 30 minutes or so before our train came. Ray were pranking people and pretending to be their parents LOL! Peter and David got tricked xD! We were all joking and laughing so loud on the train (hope we didn't disturb the other passengers xO!) and when we came back to Cabramatta, it was about 1 something AM! It was so tiring but it was really fun! My last words? HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY KIT =D!!!

Paul and Kit doing a cool stunt!

Daryll's attempt, with Shain's and Ray's help LOL!

Kit and I (Peter's behind us).

Ray, Daryll, Kim and Kylie on the way back.

PS.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE =D !!! Note to self: make a card for mummy and hurry up and finish that scarf xO!

No comments: