Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 21 May 2008

triple the pleasure

21O5O8 - Thi's 16th Birthday.

Ridiculous, just plain ridiculous. You should have seen the traffic yesterday morning! It's was horrible! My mother and I assumed that something happened at Canley Heights because all the cars went to our side of the road. Anyways, It took us about 20 + minutes to get out of there. I apologise to Titan because if it wasn't for us, she wouldn't have went back up and got her mother to drive and they wouldn't be late. Anyways, I just made it for the bus to the Cross Country Zone. Anyways, It was pretty fun at the Cross Country Zone. The 17+ started the race first, so it was in reverse. I was quite scared because I will be running by myself. From our school, only 5 girls were 17+. I managed to continue non-stop for about 3/4 of the way, the rest of the way I started to slow down a bit. I wish I sprinted the last part a bit more. In just a couple of seconds, I could've came 10th, but I came 11th in the end. That's my first pleasure of the day. Oh wells, I guess it's pretty good. I actually beat Wattey but she wasn't even trying so much. She's actually really REALLY good. She didn't try that hard and she still made it as 12th. I think I was second from our school, for the girls, to finish the race. WOOT WOOT! I might be a reserve for Cross Country Area xD! After the race I was praying for Katty and Kelly to be safe and that they tried their hardest and finish the race. YAY FOR THEM! And I've been cheering for people from our school, though not all of them heard my cheer. Oh wells xD! It doesn't matter.The point is that they finished the race. OH YEAH! There was these two boys from Prairiewood High. A guy was carrying his friend on his back and walking to the finish line. What sportsmanship! What friendship! What spirit! I was so amazed by such courtesy! I highly doubt there are such guys in this world anymore, and even if there were, it's quite rare. It's rare to find people that are honestly good, inside and out. So GOOD FOR THEM WOOT WOOT =D! After the race, I was really hungry and I couldn't use the money, for certain circumstances, so I asked Patrick for some food. He was so nice to give me his banana and half his pork roll! And Peter gave me some of his tuna and lollies, and Lisa shared some of her chips with me, and Minhky gave me some chips and Kelly gave me an orange to eat. THANK YOU, YOU GUYS =D! Anyways, afterwards half of us were doing maths homework while the other half were playing card games. Paul rubbed some hot cream down his pants ... and his reaction was PRICELESS!! ROFLMAOS! He said that it stings and it hurts LOL! It sure looked painful. Some of the guys decided to play 13 and that who ever loses have to put the hot cream on their eye. I was SO close in losing to Bach. SO close, I swear! But in the end, I managed to survive. WOOT WOOT for me! Bad luck for Bach xP! It sure looked painful! There there guys, be a man and suck it up! Anyways, when Susan lost, it had created a crowd around us LOL! Anyways, we came 4th! Our school came 4th! YAY! We weren't last! LOL! When Jovin when to get his picture taken, our school fully cheered for him. Minhky screamed out 'What Team?' and half of us answered 'WILDCATS!' LOL! How funny is that?! Anyways, *sigh* Jordan flashed ... AGAIN! T___T! Thank GOD I didn't see anything .. besides a bit of his bum cheek T___T! ARGH! My eyes! Afterwards, Peter and Jordan gave each other weggies LOL! The one Peter did to Jordan sure looked bad! His underwear went all the way up to his waist! Half of us waited for quite a while for the bus so we were late coming back. The bus that we were on was actually the school bus but because of Katty's good conscious, we went off rather than hitching a free ride (well, technically, we did that with the Cross Country Zone bus but that's an exception. Hey, I was late! Cut me some slack!).

Katty and I walked to Canley station and there was a fight going on, the police people were there to solve it. Katty walked me to my dentist and then she left for home. I finally took off my braces, all of it! Although I am wearing retainers for my bottom teeth, and I will be wearing plates for my top teeth, it's still good overall. I'm still trying to get used to not wearing braces. After all, I did wear them for a bout 2 years. That's my second pleasure.

Later that night, Titan called me and told me about her incident with that trash and how much trouble he got into. GO TITAN! But I regret not being there for her when she needed it. I bet he purposely chose yesterday, when Kelly and I were there so he can 'attempt' to pick on her without our interference! He knows the our closeness and that we would do anything for her! That's the third pleasure.

Today was okay. In chemistry, Mrs. Bremet and Mrs. Rogers actually asked Mousawi to help with the chemistry question. Unbelievable! Mousawi definitely have excellent potential in the science department! Jenny was like saying how the situation is like Star Wars, when it looks like Mousawi is our only hope ... to understand the question ROFLS!

Thi received to many gifts from her friends and many people greeted her with a 'happy birthday thi' and/or a hug, including me. Good for her =)! She's finally 16 years of age! That reminds me, we were writing in a birthday card for Lisa L. I guess Annie still haven't given the present to Lisa yet. Oh wells, It's not like she's going anywhere anyways so it's okay I guess LOL!

That's about it. This is Fiona and she's signing out right now =).

No comments: