Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 25 May 2008

no pain no gain

24O5O8 - Maylina's 16th Birthday.

This morning, my mum couldn't drive me to Cabramatta High for the Salvation Army event, so I had to walk there by myself. I thought I would know how to get quick because I've been there a couple of times. However, I went down a couple of wrong streets, and had to run back out again. When I got there, my friends were all waiting for me; I was about 20 minutes late. SORRY YOU GUYS! Who was there? There was Jenny (who finally got a mobile! YAY FOR JENNY!), Maylina, Cathleen, Annie, William and Mitchel. We had to split up because our group is too big, so it was Jenny, Cathleen, Maylina and Mitchel and Annie, William and I were a team. Then another girl came along, called Elizabeth, and joined our group. She was such a nice girl, and quite courteous when she wants to be. She is such a generous person, what a kind soul. It was her 3rd year doing the event. We spent HOURS collecting money and we were all getting famished, tired and aching all over. We raised $349.40 altogether. WOOT WOOT! We had some sausage sandwiches and cordial drinks. Maylina, Mitchel and I went back to Cabramatta, and then to our seperate ways. I got my mum to bring money for food but we didn't really eat, we just bought drinks from Gloria Jeans oopsie ^___^'.

I went home and did some errands for my mum, then I went to Linh's house and helped with moving and cleaning some things. I played around with Cocky and he almost bit me but I thought he was trying to bite a fly because I heard one flying around. Then later, he bit me! My finger bled T__T! And it hurt for a while. I can't believe Cocky actually bit me! UNBELIEVABLE! T_______T! My Linh warned me but I trusted Cocky. DAMN! Later, Linh's sister took us all to eat; Linh, My Linh, their sister, their cousin and I went to this club to eat. I finished my plate and we were all getting full. Linh's sister said that she couldn't taste the tofu and I thought her sense was too strong or something, but when I tasted it, you can taste the outside (which the sister poured pepper on) but you can't taste the inside O_O! I thought the sister didn't really like me but it was because she was temporarily frustrated and she was just blowing on everyone. Oh wells, everyone has their days. Anyways, we ate at the club and I had a competition with their cousin; him and I had 3 tofus to eat and who ever eats theirs first will get to play with the snack skill tester. in the end, he won. Oh wells xP! I felt so full at that moment that I can hardly even move. We all played the skill tester and their sister was actually pretty good at playing it. She wasted $6 on about 10 snacks LOL! We all had fun and laughed a lot. I could hardly move from laughing and from being full. I thought I was going to burst any time soon. Anyways, we got back and I played MS on Linh's laptop and we just chatted away, then I went home. Linh needed some sneakers so I lent her my old ones, though it was kind of small for her. Oh wells. xD OH YEAH! I versed this really big slime, all by myself, on MS and I actually beat it! I feel so proud! xD WOOT WOOT FOR ME! I temporarily can't go on because I need to download this patch and I'm too capped to download it quick enough, so in the end I couldn't be bothered to download anymore.

PS. I now know where Peter D2 lives now... LOL! I shall stalk him one day... JOKES! As if mans! I have better stuffs to do LOL! By the way, his dog is oh so cute! xD

2 comments:

Rayfy said...

Good stuff !! extra curricular activities are so fun :)

just another story said...

lols and quite tiring too! my legs are still aching T__T