Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 3 June 2008

rainy winter

Many things have occurred before winter began. For example, Titan and I went to an art exhibition of Matthew Hyuhn and his group of artists. Did you know that he was from our school and came first for business studies, in the state, but gave it up for art. Their artworks were oh so cool and interesting, as well as cute!

Wall artwork.

I saw Jessica, with a friend, going to a piercing shop. She said that her friend was doing his tongue. I haven't seen her since Amy's birthday party. It was surprising to see her here in Cabramatta after all, she does live in East Hills. Anyways,we also saw Andy, with a friend, walking home. I've also went to dance lessons, with my cousin, and boy was it tiring?! I finally know how to do proper sit ups but... I'm now having trouble with doing proper push ups T_T! Anyways, in grade sports today we learnt how to tumble in the water =D! I wish I can play around with the flippers. It was extra cold today and my pants, shoes AND socks were went. I couldn't zip up my pants because they're broken. *sigh* Anyways, due to the rain, we won't be having the athletics carnival tomorrow. I believe it is postponed... I hope it is anyways. Hence, we need to prepare for our Ext. English debate! NO! Luckily, we're the last group to debate. *sigh* I'm the third speaker of the team so I guess I'll be doing a lot of rebutting and reinforcing my team's argument. We don't even have a proper team line yet! By the way, the international students leaves tomorrow meaning, today was their last day. What a shame to see them go, especially on a rainy day like this.

Trang and Kelly.

Loyee, Cindy and the Vietnamese students.

PS. Sarina showed us the kimono and it was oh so COOL! Sarina's so good and home-made things! xD
PSS. The students were from Minh Kai High School in Vietname =).

2 comments:

Rayfy said...

lol. I hope those markers were not permanent.

And awesome! Debating is really fun! Hope you win.

just another story said...

lols ^_____^' we lost just by a bit?