Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 1 August 2011

to be 10 years old again

On Saturday, we went to the Western Sydney regional parklands, around Cecil Hills, for a BBQ. Since Linh was the one who organized it, it was mostly meat with only one bag of Caesar salad for my sake hahaha thanks Linh. I guess I still need practice on learning how to BBQ meat properly because the chicken wings and sausages that I cooked became quite burnt >.<. Well, it was okay because Linh and Elvis still ate them =). It was a shame when we couldn't finish all the meat that we cooked and we still have some remaining sausages and bacon that we didn't manage to cook. We had so much food left that My Linh decided to feed some to the rats. Rats weren't the only animals there; there was also this strange looking bird that looked like a cross between a chicken and a duck. Sandra and My Linh called them turkeys instead LOL!

After lunch, we went to the park for some fun. To warm up, we played a game of tips =) unfortunately, by the end of it, it just proved how unfit we all were =/. I had fun watching Sandra, Jack, Linda and My Linh screaming and bopping up and down on the see-saw as Elvis and Tae forced the see-saw to move quicker HAHAHA! The swings were just as bad; all the girls and Elvis had a go on the swings and although it was fun, it was scary as well when the  guys started pushing us higher up the swings LOL! When we saw the chance, we took over the flying fox, with Elvis in the lead. Actually, I think some kids were still there and he just when and took the flying fox from them LOL! The kids were about to leave anyways, that's why Elvis when to take it from them, I think? Anyways, before everyone could have a go, the kids came back, so we gave it up to them lol oh wells.

We went to a petrol station after leaving the park for a short pit-stop. We also decided what to do next, which was to go back to Linh's house and wait for the girls to dress up to go to the city for karaoke. Linda when back to her house to get changed, while the rest of us went back to Linh's house. I had no idea we were going to go to the city, so Linh let me borrow her dress and shoes. If I could, I'd buy her dress and shoes because they were cute =D. She even did my eye makeup hahaha xD. I like being pampered =3. We drove to Linda's house to park the car there since Linda lived closest to Cabramatta station. 

When we go to the city, we had dinner at Superbowl in Chinatown. We had sizzling beef, sweet and sour pork and peppered squid. The dishes tasted quite nice, though may be a bit salty. We went to CEO karaoke, but they were full, so we went to Greenbox instead. I guess CEO karaoke is a very popular place. Seeing that I wasn't used to wearing heels, I ended up changing shoes with Linh; she was wearing platforms so even if she's a size bigger than me, it was more comfortable than the heels I was wearing. Anyways, we had 3 hours worth of karaoke alcohol but I guess it wasn't enough for the others because we stayed for an hour extra. We could've stayed longer but Greenbox closes at 2AM. Many thanks to Raymond for paying for most of the alcohol xP.

After we left the karaoke place, Tae and I decided to go home since he had work on Sunday morning. The others stayed back to party at a club instead hahaha. Tae and I took the bus home since the trains weren't running by then. When we got home, we taxi'd it home since both of us were alcohol-induced. It was around 3AM when we got home. 

PS. Thanks Linda and Elin for driving us around =).
PSS. My condolences to Rosalyn and her family.

No comments: