Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 9 August 2011

teen no more, part #1

Yes. Unfortunately, I am not a teenage anymore as I have now hit my 20s. So good bye teens and welcome twenties *sigh*. Even though I've turned 20 *cringe* I've received a couple of pleasant surprises and experienced a couple of touching moments =). Many thanks to my friends for those sweet and touching birthday messages via emails, text messages and facebook =). It means a lot to me that you remembered =). Rather than just celebrating it once, I celebrated it a couple of times. Hence, I'll just post each of those celebrations on a different blog post, rather than having it all in one long post =).

On my actual birthday, last Thursday, Tae came over to my house to hang out until around 5:30PM. By then, we went out to Mounties for buffet as my birthday dinner =). It's been a while since I last went to a buffet, and it's still one of my favourite styles of eating hahaha =D. I drove us there and back that night =) though I guess I still need to learn to read the road signs or remember how to get to places lol. Tae stayed over for a couple more hours before he left. Although I believed that he didn't get me anything, he bought me a souvenir when he wen to the Gold Coast the other week. He bought me a dessert wine; a rose flavoured Moseato from the Cedar Creek Estate Vineyard and Winery. The wine was sweet and the smell of rose was quite light, I quite like it. Though, I think it's best to sip it rather than gulp it down because I gulped it down once and I thought I was going to get a sugar rush O_o lol. 


He also bought me a Ralph Lauren gift box with the blue coloured Ralph Lauren perfume, a shimmering body lotion and a shower gel. He said that he liked the smell of that perfume, so he got it for me =). I quite like it to even though it's not the type of smell I usually preferred wearing; I usually like a slightly sweet, fruity type of smell, but this one had more of a musky type of smell? I can't really explain it. It does have this hint of sweetness in this smell, but it's just more musky or something lol. I can't really explain the scent, but I can describe what it makes me feel like - mature, womanly and sophisticated =P. Either way, I love it, so thanks Tae =).


I felt really happy that Tae was there with me on my birthday. I'm really grateful and thankful towards him, it meant a lot to me that he was there to celebrate my birthday with me =).

No comments: