Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Saturday 13 August 2011

teen no more, part #5

11O811 - Yvonne and Jessica D.'s 20th Birthdays.
13O811 - Mimi's 20th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIMI =D !!!

Last Friday, Jenifer organized a dinner to celebrate mine and Mimi's 20th birthdays =). The dinner was held at the Bangkok Thai restaurant, inside Capitol Square. I met up with Mimi, Eric, Thanh and Carmen first before we went to Capitol Square. We saw Jenny and Julie at Chinatown and we caught up with them for a bit. While we waited for the others at Capitol Square, we went upstairs to play games or just to hang out. When we finally gathered up at Capitol Square, unfortunately, Jenifer couldn't reserve us a table because they didn't allow her to, so after Thanh put his name down, we hanged around again to wait for our tables. When we finally got our tables, we had to split into two groups because there wasn't a table big enough for such a big group. It was unfortunate, but dinner was still nice =). 

We also had the cake at the restaurant as well since we didn't have any utensils if we were to eat it anywhere else. The cake was mango flavoured =D !!! I think they got it because they know I love mangoes =D so much appreciation Jenifer, Carmen and Eric for buying the cake and Eric and Thanh for choosing the flavour =D. Many thanks to Kelly for making Mimi and I home-made chocolate mousse =D. Unfortunately, I was too full to finish it off there and then, so I took it home. Again, unfortunately, I forgot to take it out of the car and so when mum used the cake the next day, she had to chuck it since it's been in a car for more than a day =/. Sorry Kelly >.< !!!


The chocolate mousse that Kelly made =D.
The mango flavoured cake =D.

After dinner, we loitered around the city, as usual LOL. We had fun taking photos with Jenifer and Shirley's camera. Then we went home via the train. Before we reached Cabramatta station, we had a long discussion about who will drive who home. Since it was the first time that my mum let me drive the car out at night that night, I really wanted to drive people home. Unfortunately, when we reached the station, it was past 11PM, which was when my passenger restriction initiates. Hence, I only drove Kelly home. I still need to find a chance to use my GPS. Okay, I did accidentally called the GPS a GSP ... blah, still sounds the same to me >.< !!! Anyways, thanks Jenifer for organizing it, I had fun =D.

PS. Thanks Jenifer for the photos =).

No comments: