Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 9 August 2011

teen no more, part #4

Yesterday, Paz, MG and I went to eat after uni. While walking to the bus stop, I received a call from Tae. After the call, the topic of pet names/endearing names popped up. Paz said that she wouldn't know what she'd call her boyfriend. We had one hilarious conversation about what kind of endearment Paz will use for her future boyfriend. It went something like this (this was from the middle of the conversation to the end):

Paz: Maybe 'Hey boy.'
Fiona: Wouldn't he be a man?
Paz: 'Hey man.'
Fiona: *laughs* Oh! "Hey man!' (Jamaican accent).
(Reference to an inside joke of ours - a while back, while MG, Paz and I walked to the bus stop, Paz called out to a friend 'Hey man' in a Jamaican accent, and MG and I thought she said 'hey mum' instead LOL)
Fiona: Sometimes, I call him dude. Like, 'Dude! Why did you do that?'
MG: But then, that sounds more like a friend.
Paz: What animal do I like?
Fiona: Dogs. Doggie!
Paz: I like cats. Cat. That sounds so weird, calling someone that.
Fiona: Oh! Like puss boots! Wait, no. I mean -
MG: Puss in boots.
Fiona: Yeah. Oh! Pussy! 

Honestly, I didn't mean it to sound like that when I said it. I wasn't even thinking about it in that way! It was only after I said it out loud that it sounded so wrong and inappropriate. When I was saying it in my head, it didn't sound wrong. It's just, endearments sometimes end with a '-ie/y' sound, ie. sweetie, honey, etc. Early, I said doggie, so I thought 'hey, dog became doggie, so puss becomes pussy!' The topic itself was pretty funny, we were all laughing throughout the conversation. I just made us all laugh harder after that comment ROFLMAOS!

Speaking of hilarious, something funny misinterpretation occurred during one of our morning nursing lectures. The lecture was about different type of drugs and our body various body receptors. I wish the lecturer would slow down; she was speaking in a way that she assumed the students already knew what she was talking about. Seriously, if you didn't listen at the beginning of a slide, if you try to tune into the explanation when she's halfway through, you wouldn't be able to understand what she's talking about at all. Anyways, I was sitting next to Patty and Patty asked me what 'beasting' meant. I thought she said obesity, so I said 'when something is really, really overweight.' She laughed and said that she said beasting, not obesity. Since I didn't know what beasting was, I asked her what it was and where she heard it from. She said she heard it during the explanation of the previous slide the lecturer was on. Since I couldn't answer her question, she asked Anna, who was sitting next to her, on the left. Anna said that it was bee stings, not beasting LOL!!! Now that definitely made more sense, since the lecturer did mention about histamines before. She must've  been talking about allergic reactions. The three of us were laughing so much that the lecturer had to stop talking to tell us to be quiet LOL!

I digress. We met up with Tae at Capitol Square's food court. Since I didn't have uni on Thursday, Paz and MG couldn't celebrate my birthday with me, so MG decided that she'll shout me dinner =D. We ate at Yumei for dinner after I suggested that we do. That was because I haven't really eaten there yet. The price was a bit expensive but the food was pretty nice =). I ordered a bento B but I received a bento A instead. That was because I wanted wagyu beef as my main, and I thought it was an option for bento B. Unfortunately, it wasn't and hence, they gave me bento A instead. Bento A was a bit more  expensive than bento B so I was kind of unhappy about it, even if MG was the one paying for it. Since I felt bad, I gave her back $2 so she was paying the price of bento B instead =).

Paz said she was going to dedicate a song to me as my birthday present =D !!! After suggesting a number of songs, we ended up with Angel of Mine by Monica. That was because a) it's the only song Paz was most confident with in singing, compared to all the other songs that I suggested; and b) it was our song ;D. Since we were talking about song dedications, Tae asked if Paz could dedicate a song to him as well since his birthday it was his birthday recently as well, and she agreed =). Paz asked us if we had a couple song. Since I've never had one with my exes, I never really thought about it until now. So now, Tae and I are on the search for a couple song LOL. We thought of Hero by Enriques, Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, and Fallin for You by Colbie Caillat, but nothing is certain yet.

After dinner, we went to take capitols for fun =). Honestly, I felt a bit awkward taking capitols with Tae LOL. I think I prefer taking actual photos with him instead. I also feel that he was a bit uncomfortable taking capitols with a group of girls LOL. We took the train home. Tae and I almost got squashed by the closing doors of the train. When we reached Cabramatta station, I ran back into the train because I accidentally dropped Tae's jumper. Tae was stopping the doors from closing. When I got out of the train, I had to squeeze through the gap or else I would've been seriously hurt LOL. Tae drove me home afterward.

No comments: