Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 9 August 2011

teen no more, part #3

O8O811 - Marina 姐姐's 26th Birthday.

Last Sunday, I went to a family birthday celebration dinner for my cousin, Marina, and I. We went to Zilver Seafood Restaurant for dinner. I'm sorry to say but their services wasn't that good. It may be because of the event that was held that night but seriously, Can they be so busy that they made us serve our own food and stuff? The carpet floor was stained with various types wines, drinks, food and sauce. They were slow with their services, and when we finally receive our food, that pretty much just dropped it onto the round  glass spinner. Heck! We even have to ask for a round glass spinner, rather them having already provided us one. They may have had quite a few Hong Kong and Taiwanese celebrities visit their restaurant, but that doesn't make them a 5 star restaurant. 

For once, rather than just being satisfied with the food, I enjoyed my company. I sat next to Andrew, so I was able to talk to him more. It was nice getting to know him more since I've barely talked to him in the past, even if he was a family friend. I guess we connect in a way that we both sometimes feel that we're outsiders from the family. Well, for my part, I am part of the family, but I guess sometimes I don't really feel connected at family dinners because I just didn't really find interest or understanding in their conversations. I guess I talked particularly more than usual since half the dinner conversation was about me and Tae LOL. I didn't ask Tae along because I felt it was too early and he had work as well. May be he can join us next time =).

I gave Marina these cute doggie patterned PJs, which she quite like, and Marina and William chipped in a got me a GPS =D !!! I'm very happy !!! Now I'll won't get lost again when I'm driving !!! They bought the Navman GPS from JB Hi-5, and they've also given me the receipt in case something happens. The warrant's for 2 years =D. Thank you !!!
 
Unfortunately, they forgot to order chili pipis with XO sauce. When they did order it, the restaurant ran out =(. So, to make up for it,William took me to Passionflower for ice cream =). I had 2 scoops of sesame and green tea ice cream =). We all went our separate ways home after that. I had a wonderful night =). Unfortunately, my aunt ran through a red light and the security camera caught her. The lights were yellow/orange (whatever colour you want to call it) and my aunt thought she could make it. She passed the line, but the lights turned red before she crossed to the other side. Yeah... it's best not to speed past a yellow light. 

No comments: