Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Can I have some more tea please?

16O811 - Jenny P.'s, Tony T.'s & Hanh's 20th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU GUYS =D !!!
14O811 - Nona's 20th Birthday. We still miss you every day Nona.

On Sunday, I went out to celebrate Jessica's 20th birthday at the Tea Room at QVB. We were supposed to meet up at 11AM at the Tea Room because that was when it starts. It was supposed to be an all girls' day out, but Richard was there too since he couldn't make it to Jessica's other birthday celebration. Anyways, on the night before, I asked mum to give me a wake up call at 9AM because I planned to take an early shower before I left the house. On that morning, after mum have called, I decided to sleep for another 15 minutes. Unfortunately, when I woke up again, it was 11AM. I was 'CRAP xO !!! I'm going to be late !!!' 

Cityrail was also working against me. When I got to the station, the next train via Granville was in abou half an hour ... I got to the Tea Room in 2 hours. Thank God they were still there. They were nice enough to leave me some food to munch, and I was particularly hungry since I didn't have breakfast. Who would've though that a scone could fill you up quite a bit? I didn't. It was a nice change from all the Asian food. The finger sandwiches tasted real good. I wasn't sure what was in it; I tasted some egg. I wanted of the finger sandwiches but all but one was left when I got there =(. Scones with butter and strawberry/raspberry jam was also delicious =). I also enjoyed all 3 types of tea that they've given us. To go with the English mood, I added a cube of sugar and milk to my cup of tea. I have to admit, it tasted good. I don't usually add sugar or milk or anything to my tea, I just drink it straight, unless it's pearl tea, so it was a nice change =). To pay $42 for high tea is a bit pricey but it's quite worth it. The cuisine, the atmosphere, the interior design and the flowery cutlery made it all worth while =).


After high tea, we went shopping around QVB and Westfields at Pitt Street. We spent approximately 5 hours shopping around. It honestly didn't feel that long LOL. We shopped around for Cyan's clothes, Jessica's dress and facial products. After the shopping, we all went home =). 

No comments: