Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 1 July 2008

bundled up

So many things have occurred in the last 2 weeks. I've been occupied with numerous of things and events that it's almost unbelievable! To me anyways xD!

Sarina, Titan and I went shopping for our kimono materials, then to Sarina's house to cut out pieces and help Sarina iron the material while she sewed our kimono. Her dog, White King, was oh so cute and white! Don't forget HUGE! And I'm not kidding when I say that it can actually tear you half apart! At first he was barking at us and etc. Later, when we entered the house, he became so friendly with us! Sarina's so talented! She can COOK and SEW! Now that's what I call a woman LOL! She spent nights doing out kimono, that poor girl. At times, she was even away the next day due to exhaustion. I borrowed her case of DVDs. I swear, that girl has so much movies!!! We practiced at Titan's house and we actually managed to work out the whole dance!Woot woot for us!

I DROVE! I actually drove! It wasn't so bad. A bit scary, but it was pretty fun. I was so eager to drive. Titan drove too! She drove 30km/hr while I drove ... 4km/hr =_='. Oh wells, my mum wants to take it easy with me. Can't blame her. Both of my cousin were quite ... logical and sensible and yet ... they still crash the car a couple of times.

We watched 'The Others' and I didn't like it one bit. A couple of seconds after the introduction, the scene was Nicole Kidman screaming. At that moment, I screamed and fell off my chair. How am I suppose to know that she just starts screaming out of no where?! Anyways, later Peter D1 popped a balloon in the middle of a scary scene. Luckily, I was covering my eyes with my book. The second time we watched it Thomas screamed out of no where and I thought it was Peter again. Half the class screamed because of Thomas >x(! We still haven't finish watching it so we're going to finish watching next term.

Today, we had our last lesson for swimming. We were racing and splashing the teachers. People were getting cramps, like Cindy, Maylina and Shain. I was racing Jenny in backstroke and I actually swam diagonally and crossed her path and she hit my foot. I seriously have no sense of direction! The others were laughing at me LOL! I would be too! Well, I was ... but you get my point xD! We also had rehearsals as well. I think the stress of the performance was getting to us, especially Sarina. Titan was getting pretty heated too, and so was I. Tien didn't really stress that much. The performances were great! They make us feel like amateurs. Later, we returned to Titan's house and I helped her with a video. It was part of her Legal Studies assignment and kind of our first composition of 'Talkshow Productions.' It was pretty hilarious! There were so many bloopers and we kept on drinking instant coffee, and we kept on laughing, which makes us want to go to the toilet. It was like a chain reaction. The coffee seemed to make us feel sleepy rather than energetic, but since I had as much sugar as coffee, it balanced out. Titan didn't have that much sugar so she felt more sleepy than me.

*sigh* Now my mum is mad at me for having time to help Titan and her assignment and I'm doing nothing for my school work. Can't blame her. MY REPORT WAS SHIT T_______T!!!

PS. We celebrated Mr. Donohue's birthday today. Peter D1 chucked a tantrum for some reason. I hope he's okay.

No comments: