Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 28 July 2008

a touch of pancakes

Can you believe it?! I went to 'Pancakes On The Rocks' at Darling Harbor for the very first time! The pancakes there was so delicious! I was about to order something with chocolate, or something with strawberries, but in the end I ordered a vanilla and chocolate pancake surprise, and it sure was fulfilling and delectable! I have to thank Lucy and Sarah for that. If it wasn't for them, I still wouldn't have known where it is! Anyways, they had a free maccas meal, so I had some fries and an apple pie for free. It was nice meeting Lucy, she reminded me of little Jessica ... LOL! Both were kind of short, and both were Chinese, and something about Lucy's features that reminded me of Jessica. Anyways, back to my Sunday outing. We then went to Darling Harbor, where the sand park is, and played around, talked and helped little kids LOL! We went to have pancakes, then went walking around the harbor. I finally know where 'Lindt Cafe' is LOL! We went window shopping and in the end, Sarah and I bought a hat, while Lucy bought this thin looking, woolly jacket? I'm not good with the names of various attire so I'm ever so sorry if that's the wrong name for it, which I highly doubt it isn't! It rained in the afternoon, so it got pretty cold. We went our separate ways at about 4 in the afternoon. Did I mention how I had to take the bus from Cabramatta to Granville? So when I went back home, I had to take a bus back to Cabramatta, from Granville, and let me tell you this, it sure smelled in the bus! I had some trouble breathing, and in the end I used my mouth to breath and even so, I STILL smelt something bad. My God, no offense but haven't they ever heard of cologne or perfume T____T! or maybe they just stepped on something disgusting? Oh wells, anyways I'd like to wish a happy birthday to Cindy and my mum! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!

No comments: