Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 25 July 2008

Comedy on Stage

O5O7O8 - Eileen's 17th Birthday.
2OO7O8 - Stephanie's 16th Birthday.
21O7O8 - Jessica G.'s 16th Birthday.
28O7O8 - Cindy Y.'s 16th Birthday.
28O7O8 - MY MUM'S BIRTHDAY!

Just yesterday, Linh invited Raymond, Vivian, My Linh, Thanh and I to watch her showcase for Drama, and boy was it HILARIOUS! Everyone was doing such a great job! Of course, after all it was their assessment and HSC piece (they were practicing for it). Yeah, there were some that could've done betters, and others that could've been more expressive, but I believe they have followed the guideline for their group performance or monologue. I realised, yes you can try your hardest and just follow the rules, but sometimes you need to bend he book in order to shine on stage.

Annie and Daphne's monologues were very expressive, and quite contrasting. One was serious, why the other was a joke, no literally, it was a joke LOL! She ended her monologue by 'supposedly' stripping for us! ROFLS! I think Kenny would've done a better job with slapstick humour, like his group performance, than his serious monologue. Linh's one was ... I can't seem to find the right word BUT it blew our minds away xD! Yes, she stumbled on some words, but thank God she has 5 weeks to perfect it for her HSC mark. I believe the best one was the last one, the group performance of Annie, Michael, Kevin and Linh. They were supposedly performers in a group and they were explaining about their past or their future - exaggerated, of course LOL! Linda, Ba Que and Anna's one was pretty funny too. Theirs was set in an office. Sonja one monologue was quite sad. It touched me. I think it's because I kind of feel how the character was feeling - sympathy, I guess. It ended with her about to get raped O_O! Oh dear!

Anyways, Linh drove Vivian, Thanh and I home. Of course she was driving My Linh, they live together ROFLS! Anyways, we did stop at Maccas for some food. I felt bad because I was eating quite a lot of Thanh's fries. SORRY! My mum didn't cook that night because she wasn't feeling so well. She still doesn't feel so well. Oh dear. I hope she'll get better soon.

The Jamie Oliver show disturbed me so much about chicken! I don't think I'll be eating chicken any time soon, so until I get over those gruesome images I'm just going to be eating other meat. It was so awful and they were being so cruel to the baby chicks! I couldn't even finish watching the whole show because it was so upsetting and disturbing! My mum said that they do similar things to other farm animals as well. *sigh* How sad is that?!

No comments: