Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 3 July 2008

Multicultural Day

Yesterday was Multicultural Day at our school. Titan and I went to school at about 8:OO in the morning because we had to get ready for the concert. Tien and Sarina were already there. We went to the waiting room to get ready and watched the other performances. I went with Linh, Raymond, Daphne and Vivian for their performance because Linh told me that she needed me to help her turn the pages for her piano part. However, Mrs Movillo volunteered to turn it for her so I kind of embarrassed myself in the spotlight T_T! Damn Linh! Anyways, I helped Sarina with her make up. It was kind of hard to put make up on her because 1. I wasn't used to using Titan's make up and 2. she had a detailed face so I wasn't sure how to put the make up on. After all, I'm not a professional. In the end, I gave her rosy cheeks and she didn't like it because she thought it was too red. I thought she looked adorable and healthy looking. Adorable as in embarrassed, blushing like. Oh wells. Anyways we performed 4th. Our song was Kimigasuki. Tien, Titan and I were suppose to sing but then Tien backed out, then we all didn't sing because it was difficult to sing and dance at the same time with our umbrellas. it's okay because I think we would've been too scared to sing anyways.

Sarina, Tien, Titan and I.

Sarina, Titan and I decided to not go into the fashion parade because we already went on stage. Minhky and Stiffy won the fashion parade. They were dressed as Scottish people. They looked so cute! Their group was dressed as couples (friends) so that it wouldn't be as weird with only one person dressed as that country. Kelly, Ivana, Susan, Jessica and Antony sang for the fashion parade.
Linda and Chris as French people.

Kelly, Denis and Jordan.

Stupid Miss X stepped on my kimono hard and she didn't even apologise! Our year 11 band (Kelly, Atony, Jessica, Kit, David, Susan and Wattey) were extremely good! The year 12 dancers were real good too! They danced to thriller and their makeup and costume were awesome! Don't forget Susan. She was fabulous! She was dressed so nicely and her voice was angelic!
Daphne and Ivan (part of the yr 12 'Thriller' group).

The rest of the day wasn't bad though, it would've been better if it wasn't that short and the year 11s didn't have to work for our last Multicultural Day. Anyways, there was actually archery! Cathleen, Jenny, Sarina and I waited in line for it. It to
ok quite a while so Jenny left for her session. Cathleen went first, then me and lastly Sarina. We had to rush to our sessions because we were running late. I got a prize for getting the arrow in the red section. I was so happy! I got a lollipop and a makeup bag. The cover had a pretty pattern on it. My shift was all the way in the hall so I had to take a while, since archery was in F block (they were at opposite ends). Anyways, my shift was ice cream and Vi and Bunthi was working at session 2 with me. I wanted to eat a Tirumisu cake T_T! I had 4 coupons left O_O! I guess I didn't get to us it all. After the session, it was the karaoke concert. Third place was Bunthi, second place was Susan and Wattey and first place was Kim. CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS! Jessica G., Kim, Thi, Lisa and Jason performed 'Hit me baby one more time' by Britney Spears as a joke. Mr. Rule, Mr. Taylor, this singing teacher, Susan, Wattey, Kit, Bach and David performed a song called 'Old School Rules.' It was a pretty fun day!

Julie and Maylina (she's dressed as a Thailand person).

I was really busting but Julie said it's better to not miss the bus than miss the bus. She got me there. Huynh and I went walking around Cabramatta to wait for our bus and people were looking at me. It was so embarrassing! Now it looked like I was an attention seeker. It was because I didn't have a bag big enough to put my kimono in so I had to wear it. I had my mufty clothes underneath the kimono, so I was getting pretty hot while walking around Cabramatta. Oh wells, that's all over now =)! YAY!

No comments: