Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 30 July 2010

being memorable can be defined as good AND bad

28O71O - 妈妈 's Birthday.
3OO71O - Jessica P.'s 19th Birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN =D!

Out of my 70 hours of legit driving, I've only properly driven at night once, and it was the night when I drove mum to Granville RSL Club for a buffet dinner. Let me say, besides the fact that the raining did not ease my discomfort with driving during nightfall, but the food was really not worth it. Yes, it was a buffet. Yes, there was a variety of food. And yes, it was an offer of pay for two people for the price of one; but no, it was not of good quality. I like eating, but I must say I was quite disappointed. That is all I'm going to say about their food. By the way, please don't mix seafood and oily food together, they'll just upset your stomach ... 

On another note, may I say what an excellent job Christopher Nolan did with Inception? Linh and I went to watch it the other night and it kept my glue to my seat. Now, I don't know if you would feel the same way as I did about the movie, but I do highly recommend it. I would rate it a 8-9/10. Rather than writing my hindsight about it, I'd rather not spoilt it. So I'll just provide you the trailer instead =). Next stop, hopefully Toys Story 3 =).


By the way, I'm back at uni again. It was only just last week that I was still on holidays ... *sigh* one month of holidays was just too short - compared to the three months holiday we had after HSC that is. Anyways, yes I chose psychology again. It's not so bad. Just the fact that we have completely different lecturers except for Caleb, our Stats. lecturer *sigh*. This time, he's teaching Cognitive processes. Why, oh why, couldn't we have Lisa, our social psychologist lecturer, again? Ah, I guess it's not so bad. At least he's better than the Human Development lecturer. Speaking of lecturers, we have a young, recently graduated, from our university, handsome, Korean man as one of our psychology lecturers =D. He teaches perception, so it's a pretty fun topic to learn about *sigh*. He makes up for our HSBH1009 lecturer; an Indian woman with a very strong accent. Seriously! There's no point of having lectopia if you can't even understand her. If you can't understand her the first time, listening to her 100 times again isn't going to make it any easier. Anyways, my other elective is an online subject and... let's just leave it as that =). You don't need to know what it's about ahahah... Anyways,  I should stop here, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Ciao!

No comments: