Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 7 July 2010

memories of an 18 people group outing

Ah, screw Ichiban and their selfishness and laziness =.=. 

On the last day of June, Wednesday, we had a get together dinner at Ichiban. Unfortunately, they couldn't sit ~18 together so the girls went in first. The boys (+ Waye and Susan) came in after. Well, if you excluded the negative aspects, the food was good and filling and the company was great =D. YOU MUST TRY THE LEMON SPIDER DRINK !!! How the vanilla icecream just melts in your mouth, while the fizziness of the lemon cider just bubbles gentle between your tongue,teeth and cheeks, and the clinking of the ice cubes ringing in your ears like the sound of summer... *drools* Don't you just love spider drinks =D? I felt quite bad when I couldn't finish my ramen =/. Sure it was a big bowl but still, when I eat at restaurants I almost never not finish my meal =/. It's a waste of food and money after all.  

The night didn't end there. After dinner, everyone made their way to Gelatissimo. While eating dessert, everyone just caught up with everyone else who they couldn't during dinner. I know it's Winter and all, but that didn't stop everyone from eating something cold =). I'm not into eating cold things during Winter, but who could resist dessert? Hence, while everyone had their own cup/cone of gelato, Mimi and I shared a 2 scoops cup together =). Raspberry and cherry. I think i liked the raspberry flavour more =).

Next stop was Kingpin Bowling. I took them to the are where you could see the harbour side. There, we just sat around and chatted. Some of us went to play pool, while others went exploring. Gradually, people started leaving but the majority of us stayed back to play arcade games =). It's been a while since I played Daytona hahaha =). Mimi beat me =). I also played this motorbike game and let me tell you, I'm never going to be a motorcyclist =P. I can't even start up  OR accelerate a bike!


PS. Although contortionists are usually female, I think they can make it an exception for Edim LOL! 
PSS. It was great to see Hanh and Derek again =D. 
PSSS. Thanks for the photo Hanh =).

No comments: