Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 22 July 2010

spontaneous bowling

*ring ring* *ring ring*
 Fiona: Hey.
Linh: Hey, you wanna go bowling?
Fiona: What?
My Linh in the background, screaming: Fiona! Let's go bowling!!!
Everyone laughed.
Linh: Yeah, wanna go bowling?
Fiona: Now?
Linh: Yeah, I'll shout!
Fiona: *laughs* Okay, I'll get ready.
Linh: Okay, we'll be there at 9:30.
Fiona: Okay, bye.
Linh: Bye.

This was one of those times where spontaneity was proven to be a good thing. Of course, if it was a uni night, I don't I would've agreed. Then again, I'm not the time to usually say no anyways =). So in half an hour's time, Linh drove us to Fairfield's AMF bowling. Oddly enough, My Linh was acting really high lol! She said she wasn't under any influence, but I don't know; it seemed very suspicious ... ahahaha. Using our charm and charismatic personalities, we got ourselves a game with children price/person, which was $10 =D. We only had enough money for one game, but that's enough for one night =). There we met Jimmy and Danny and their friends. Apparently, they were already on their 4th or 5th game O_O. They must really like bowling.

After halfway through the game, My Linh went to ask for bumpers. Now, it was already embarrassing to play so badly in front of the guys, but to have assistance as well, as though we were amateurs, was just downright mortifying! I guess it wasn't so bad because we improved a lot, but still >.

With the results, Linh won first, then Sandra, then me and lastly, My Linh. We chose a song from the jukebox but since it was taking so long, we left before it even played our song. Oh wells =). I guess my Thursday night turned out to be quite eventful =).

No comments: