Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Wednesday 7 July 2010

singing note

Last Sunday, Kelly, Adam, Paz's sister and I watched and cheered Paz on for her singing performance at Cabravale Diggers. It was only a heat, but she was so good that she made it into the semi-finals; she came FIRST =D !!! Whoever said to 'leave the best for last' was definitely correct! When watching the other contestants, there some pretty good singers, and then there were some not so good singers... I know it's disrespectful to leave during a performance, but there was one that was so bad that I couldn't help but leave on purpose. I say that because there were times when I was force to leave when my mum called. 

Anyways, Paz was just amazing! She practically blew our minds away =D. If only I recorded her singing! I took a couple of photos with my mobile, but of course I couldn't upload them or anything. Besides, the megapixels on it was crap anyways. Still, I took them for memories =). I hope to keep cheering her on for the semi-finals, and hopefully the finals as well =D. The songs she sang were 'Someone like you,' by Linda Eder, 'Son of a Preacher Man' by Dusty Springfield and 'I Dream a Dream' by Susan Boyle.

Anyways, that's it for now =). I'll try to be consistent with my blogs =D.

No comments: