Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Thursday 22 July 2010

out with the old and in with the new

My new baby, the Samsung Star!


To be honest, I'm not a fan of touch phones, but hey! If you don't give everything a go, you'll be living a regretful life! Besides, mum bought it already so it's too late to exchange it for a new one. Anyways, I quite like the games. I also like the fact that I can import songs and pictures on it and change them as my ring tones and wallpapers =D. Although the camera's only 3.2 megapixels, it's the closest thing I have to a camera. So all in all, it's a pretty good phone =). I welcome you to my world =D.

No comments: