Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 24 May 2009

Flying Pigs

21O5O9 - Thi's 17th Birthday.
22O5O9 - Titan's 17th Birthday.
24O5O9 - Maylina's 17th Birthday.
25O5O9 - Cindy V.s' 17th Birthday.
27O5O9 - Kevin N.'s 16th Birthday.
28O5O9 - Peter D.1's 18th Birthday.


Jackie O': It is once said that pigs will fly when a black person becomes president. Barack Obama has been president for about 100 days and guess what? Swine flu!

I find that joke funny LOL! It IS kind of true. I mean, at the Easter Show they had flying pigs! Okay, so they weren't literally flying... but they were diving into a pool. Now, I dont know if I should be impressed or disgusted by what they are making animals do for the sake of our own entertainment, and business sales. Ngeh.

Anyways, it's been a pretty busy week I guess. I could've went to that Ext. English workshop or that careers/subjects expedition but no... I wasted my weekends doing almost nothing O_O! Well, I was supposed to go to that Senior First Aid workshop (for free, mind you!) but no, just not enough people came. Likewise with yesterday! So the workshop's canceled. Which part of free workshop do people DON'T understand? Come on people! We're in a recession! Might as well use the best of those free things the government's giving us! Oh, and I did some illegal driving. Not on purpose, of course. But it sure was fun! I was with Linh, she had to buy something for her piano tutee, the shop was closing down, there was no parking space, so i offered to take over and look like I'm waiting for a space, etc. etc. etc. Must I go on? Okay, maybe I do because that doesn't make sense as to how I end up driving around a block at Liverpool. Yeah, well the guy left and I had a space to park, BUT I didn't know how to park a car yet. I mean, come on 10 - 12 horus doesn't teach you much! I just know how to drive, not how to park xO! That reminds me, I have to ask my mum to teach me more. Anyways, this other car, on the other side of the road decided to stop in the the middle of the road as well, but unlike me, HE CAN DRIVE! Stupid jerk! Since I was blocking the left, and he was blocking the right, and the cars were honking their ass off, I was forced to move. SORRY for blockign the road people, I swear it was unintentional! I didn't even have my liscence on me. It wasn't even the proper plates! Linh's on her red Ps, while I'm on my Ls. It was freaken scary, but it was FUN! We went back and played guitar hero, including the drums and microphone, and I finally got the hang of it hahaha! I think I might be able to do medium level now HAHAHA! On guitars, I mean.

Anyways, school's been quite a drama lately, I don't even know where to start and hence, I won't =). We've been given a group work on Shakespeare, again. I don't mind. He's brilliant with his work, but sometimes his language can be hard to read and/or understand. This time, it's Katty, Annie, Bich and I. Hahaha! We purposely chose a small scene. Bich and I feel kind of bad for having Annie and Katty do most of the work O_o' I mean we offered, but everything's pretty much taken cared of. We just need to remember our lines now ^_^. Wells, it's better than the lines of Lady Macbeth, from the play Macbeth. Now THAT was a lot of lines O_O even after cutting so many lines down, it's STILL long xO! Oh! Guess what people? I dropped Chemistry! Yep, unbelievable. Now, I only have 11 units left xO My God, I'm going downhill aren't I? Well, I'll try my best to survive anyways xO!

Today's family dinner was pretty nice. My mum did the shouting this time, in celebration of regaining our house back. Gosh, I wonder if we'll ever get out of these debts quick enough to enjoy the rest of our lives. Ngeh, let's just not think pessimistically. Anyways, I think we socialized more today, and my mother and I actually spent some time over at my Aunt's house, conversing and all. My cousins are so nice! They are going to partially pay for my formal expenses and I've asked my cousin, Marina, to take me formal shopping when the time is right. I guess my family relations aren't so bad as before. Thanks to my cousin, William, and Auntie, they bought me souveniers when they were overseas (they were accessories and socks). I knew socks would always be a nice gift to give xD!

No comments: