Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Friday 29 May 2009

OMG! It's A ____ !

They were right when they said that year 12 will be your most unforgettable year - the dramas, the expenses, the festivals, the gatherings, the breakdowns, the pressure, the stress, etc. I don't think anyone's an exception to that and that's a good thing - we're in in this together! (This saying reminds me of High School Musical).

Lately, there have been more bad news than good news, or it's just that the bad news overshadows the good news? Anyways, lately there's been so many disappointments and dissatisfaction revolving the year 12s (including myself). For example, this year the photo business, which the school always order from, decided to change their style and let me tell you, it's CRAP! It's not the style that's crap, the design is actually quite stylish but they forgot their main purpose of their business: photos! The photos are now printed on the paper, it's only the grade photo (they decided not to include the grade portrait as they USUALLY do in the PREVIOUS years) and it's tiny! You can barely see the faces. Technically, the seniors haven't received theirs back yet, but we've seen the other grades' photos and we were just... disgusted? annoyed? I'd say disappointed.

Anyways, thank GOD good news' around the corner, I can see myself smiling my face off LOL! Due to confidentiality and loyalty reasons, I shall shush myself until the time is right, or when the person decides to announce the great news. Well, everyone knows about the good news anyways, they just aren't updated with it... yet! I'm so excited I think I might pee in my pants =) and hence, I MIGHT just need some nappies *hint* LOL! Okay, that's a pathetic attempt in giving clues. Ngeh, there's still more things to come, so I'll just update it when the time is right. Sayonara minna!

No comments: