Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 31 May 2009

it's raining food

We had an extremely belated birthday BBQ for Johnny (15O5O9) and Julius (12O5O9) birthdays. I didn't actually know it was a birthday BBQ so I didn't get them anything xO I felt pretty bad about that. SORRY GUYS! Anyways, I made some new 11th grader friends, mostly from my school, and it was a pretty awesome party =). The party was at Johnny's house, which hard a pretty big backyard. We told jokes and scary stories around the bbq. The scary stories didn't turn out scary because the boys started laughing before it's even finished and Johnny actually had to go into his room to calm down HAHAHA! So, we decided to go to the park instead, and join up with the other half of the group.

The group.

Later on, we went to pick up Kimberly and Leanne. Since their parents didn't really like them going to a party full of boys, Julius made the girls help pick them up as well xO. I didn't mind, but it's just that it was raining and Johnny didn't have a heater at his house to warm up xO.

Sparkle bomb.The cake that Jenny bought for the birthday boys =). THANK YOU JENNY!
Kiko - Johnny's family dog.

The party was more lively as the night got darker, with food fights with Jenny's cake, sparkle bombs, water balloon fights (Minh kept on picking on me, and Julius chucked a water balloon at me and instead of popping, it hit my chest and bounced away xO! Stupid boys!), straightening Jimmy Le's naturally curly hair and dares. OH! I almost forgot. Since the boys cut touched the bottom of the cake with the knife, they had to kiss the closest opposite next to them. For Julius, it was obviously Leanne, but for Johnny, he had to kiss Tony ROLFS!!! The funny thing was that Johnny actually wanted Tony to stand next to him so he get to kiss him instead ROFLS! Yeah, it was a pretty wild party. Luckily, I didn't join in with the food fight. I would, but I took a shower before I arrived at the party, so no thanks hahaha! Johnny had a cute dog called Kiko! He's so adorable and friendly xD, so that also made my day too =). May I say thanks to Jenny for her cake (which is actually quite expensive) and Johnny's family for the hospitality and the food! So here's my message: HAPPY BELATED 16TH BIRTHDAYS JOHNNY AND JULIUS!!!

The birthday boys: Johnny and Julius!

PS. The science camp isn't happening tomorrow because the place we're going to is going to be used as a quarentine place for the swine flu xO ZOMG!!! Such Disappointment!

No comments: