Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Monday 4 May 2009

who is your 'perfect match' ?

One of the ways I cure myself from boredom is by doing quizzes from Facebook, or maybe it just helps increase my low self-esteem? Just a few minutes ago, I did a quiz called 'who is your perfect match?' and after reading the result, I thought it was quite interesting and I've decided to post it up here as well for a good laugh, and maybe something to look forward to HAHAHA!

Your Result: Intelligent Thinker
Your perfect match is someone who is kind, creative and quiet. This person is a thinker, someone who enjoys observing and analyzing the world. This type of person is content to let you do all the talking, yet is intelligent and bright and can contribute a wealth of knowledge to any conversation. While this person might seem aloof or even shy, once you get to know them, they are incredibly interesting, full of life and their serious side will compliment your more out-going nature. The top traits they are looking for in a mate include someone who is supportive, compassionate and understands their introverted nature. While this person might be somewhat skeptical that love exists because they are not big risk-takers and the choose their friends cautiously, deep down they are ready and eager to fall in love and will fall deeply for you, forming a deep and eternal bond.

ROFLMAOS! I'm thinking to myself, 'yeah right! As if I'd be that lucky to find someone like that =P.' Oh wells, maybe in the distant future, I might find someone for me? HAHAHA!

2 comments:

Clara said...

THATS WHAT I HAD TOO.
and then one of my male mates were like ; "where are you going to find a guy like that".

In other words, coming from a person from his own species suggested how difficult and endagered these categories of men are.

just another story said...

does that mean you and i have to fight to find him then clara? LOL