Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Sunday 9 November 2008

couples alert

When you think of spring time, what usually comes into mind? For me, it's romance, mating season, the time for love. How can I not? It's pratically slapping my face and forcing me to stare back at it! Of course, it's not a bad thing :). I do believe that the amount of couples have doubled since last year. I mean seriously, every corner I turn, there's a couple. I'm not the only one thinking that either. So, what's the point of this blog? No, it's not about me raving on and on about me being a loner while couples just walk around me, taunting me. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I support people and their feelings. WOOT WOOT! TELL THEM HOW YOU FEEL! IT"S SPRING! THEY'RE TOO BUSY FEELING LOVEY DOVERY TO REJECT YOU =). Okay, that looks like sarcasm, but I'm seriously! Okay, maybe not the lovey dovey part, but in general LOL! You know why I'm blogging about it? Because it's November, it's the last month of Spring before Summer hits us, and I'm pretty sure that people would be feeling too hot and sweat to do anything romantic LOL! We're in Australia after all.

No comments: