Simplicity at its finest is NOT what i would depict how my life was, nor would i suggest the continuation of my naivety however, as my life escalates into complexity, i hope to keep my optimistic hindsight on life in order to live. Just live. My personal ordeal is to live with no regrets, as though i will die tomorrow. I follow the path that will lead me to who I want to be: someone who people can confide in, to go to when they are in their deepest hour; that's who I want to be. That is my aim in life. Hobbies and interests make my path more flamboyant and enticing, while my family, pet, and friends are the reasons for my existence; the reasons why i try and improve myself. My lack of self motivation for change may be quite obvious, but it doesn't mean that improvement did not occur. It may be so petite, so small, that it's practically invisible, but i guarantee you, i do try. Indefinitely.



Blog By EGO BOX

Tuesday 4 November 2008

helpful house husbands

I'd like to blog about our cooking practical in Senior Science today. Each group was assigned to do different parts of a meal. Jackie, Patrick, Kelly and I were to do the mayonnaise and the chicken nuggets. It took us a while to get started, but then again, we didn't have much to do. Anyways, I accidentally told Kelly to add egg white, instead of egg yolk, making our mayonnaise quite runny LOL! Patrick and Jackie and I were scabbing some food off the group that was making salad LOL! The cranberries was a refreshing snack =).

Everyone else were all so good. Majority of us agreed that the pavlova that Mousawi, Dennis, Kevin and Jeremy made was better than the one bought. I guess they found it more fulfilling that just plain egg white. The salad and lasagna was delicious as well and everyone was digging in. Well, Mousawi took a while to start eating since he was writing up the practical and all. Lucky him, at least he didn't have any homework.

Before we ate, the girls did the washing up, so we decided that the boys should do the washing up afterward. Hence, Dennis, Timothy and Patrick were cleaning up the mess. HAHAHA! We all thought they'd made very good house husbands. I remember entering the kitchen, a couple of people were in there already, and Dennis was like "get out of my kitchen!" LOL! Dennis was funny =D!

Anyways, overall, I think the meal was a success. At least no one got food poisoning! LOL! OH YEAH! There wasd a class of juniors in the common room with us and they were doing their while, watching us cook and eat out food! We were all making comments and stuff like that to make them jealous, especially Patrick! That may not have been school captain behavior, but it sure was funny!

Mei actually ran all the way down to a junior to give them back their badge, then she had to walk all the way back again to get her bag, and then back to the station again. LOL! Poor Mei, but good for you school captain LOL! Oh yeah, I ended up carrying a bag of bowls which made a lot of noise while I was walking O_o. The bag was a supre bag as well! A PINK supre bag =.=! Ngeh, I'm home now.

PS. Today sure was windy!

No comments: